Monday, February 4, 2008
Tip for the Day: Taking care of your Lippy
I don't need to talk about the dry skin problems again and again! If you read my past blogs, you'll see that I've been rambling about the dry skin here and there and it just gets tiring! (I know!). But please bear with me, hehehe, as taking care of dry skin is as equally hard to having oily skin.
Aside from drinking lots of water a day, I've found ways to take care of my lippies. The Petroleum Jelly method :) Best done nighttime before you sleep.
1. Use a clean damp toothbrush and gently brush your lips (to remove excess skin and lipstick residues.
2. Rub in petroleum jelly and leave it for 5-10min. (you can do this as long as you want)
3. Repeat step no. 1, this time to remove the petroleum jelly.
4. Use your favorite lip balm, or use the same petroleum jelly again and leave it overnight
5. Wake up with baby soft lips!
How about you guys? Do you have tips that works? Do share please!!! My lips would be delighted!