The year 2008 has treated me well!!!
- I started cutting people's hair
- I pursued my love for make-up and start painting people's faces
- I got married Oct 2007 and 2008 is a well-adjusted year for me!
- I've bought most of the stuffs I've been lemming for the past years!
- I've finally done nail art and have created a lot of nail art designs (they may not be the greatest but it is a big achievement for me especially DRAWING is my waterloo)
- No matter how stressful work is, I've got colleagues, who are always there to listen to my complaints!
- I had the chance to travel with my family and my husband's family (who said life ain't fair? We can make it fair!)
- No matter how busy I am, I still have "US" time with my hubby which strengthen our relationship!
- there's so much more that I can think of, but the most memorable event for year 2008 was when I started to sign up for a blogger account and START BLOGGING...I've met so many wonderful friends both online and offline! Making friends really knows no boundaries!!! A great experience worth remembering!!!
So many good things happened to me and I must be good to have deserved all these! I know 2009 will be another great year for me, my friends, my hubby and my family!
I wish everyone a great year!
I'm sure the path won't be an easy one!
But with our friends, family and loved ones beside us to hold our hands...
Everything is possible!
And don't forget to start the year 2009 with a big SMILE!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!