**photo courtesy of Dreamstime
We always talk about skincare, haircare and loads of topic about cosmetics.
And I've always been a "Keep On Smiling" ambassador!
I went to the dentist today, and it took me 2 hours! Yes, 2 hours to have my teeth cleaned!
I thought I take care of my teeth, I brush them 3 times a day!
Gosh, I just learned that I was super mean to my teeth and gums!!!
My teeth and gum history ---
- I have retainers on my lower teeth, which should be adjusted a year ago LOL
- I have complete set of teeth
- My teeth are super small, like a baby
- Everytime I brush my teeth, my gums bleed
- I don't floss everyday, because of the bleeding problem
- I do gargle, but not consistently
Seriously, after the 2-hour cleaning, I went straight to a local beauty store and I pledge to myself to be a changed woman!
Here's what I did ---
- bought a new toothbrush, I made sure to buy the EXTRA SOFT bristles
- I bought dental floss
- Bought alcohol free mouthwash as my gum are too sensitive for strong alcohol content of some mouthwash
- Bought a new toothpaste, yes PYODONTYL and for inexpensive alternative GUMTECT, it's you and me!
if our set of teeth are not healthy?
That's why I have to ask you this....
"When was the last time you had your dental check?"
This is a reminder post
because I care!