Choosing only 1 is difficult, am I going for peach? pinks? The answer can be made if it's tested on my cheeks! And I chose none of the above!
I went for MAC Grand Duo Light Over Dark, it's a nice "bronzey" duo that gives me a healthy and natural flush.
MAC Grand Duo Blush says ---
A Mineralize Blush featuring soft-shimmer super-shine pearl in pretty tricolor veining to enhance and glorify cheekbones, followed with the pop and dimension of solid color shimmer without an overly frosted look.
Askmewhats says ---
- can create 3 different shades as compared to a regular mono blush
- gives out a healthy glow due to it's pretty sheen
- very pigmented
- lasts long
- a great everyday color
- if not careful, this can be shattered easily if dropped
I admit, I had big regrets after I purchase this because I felt that I got sidetracked by the SA of MAC. I went there originally thinking about a Pinkish shade and felt bad that I left in a different blush color.
When I got home, I tested it on my cheeks and feel that it is indeed pretty but a bronzer from different brands can do the same job! I even plan to return it the next day but the lazyness in me stopped me from doing so.
Now that it's been with me for quite some time, I found that even though there's a lot of dupes out there, this blush does give me a healthy glow when needed.
Yes, this is a good buy but I won't say this is the best buy, again there's always different brands out there that gives out the same shade and glow I want.
But I am not complaining....this looks ok on my skin!
- use this as an eyeshadow as well
- try on different sides and see which one would work best for you
- tap the brush to remove excess
- start applying less, adding as you go on
- Stila bronzer is a good dupe!
- for the blush not to come out too strong, use a big fluffy brush or stippling brush to applyl
Not this shade, this will last me a lifetime!
Where can you purchase and how much?
Not available anymore, can purchase online (be careful though)
Bought this at MAC Shangri-la for Php1,500 (approx $32.00)
1. Melange side - more shimmery
2. Mono side - has shimmer but less
Here's how it looks on my cheeks
Using a slanted blush brush
Own any MAC mineralized Grand Duo Blush?
What color did you get?
Did you like it?
Happy Friday everyone!