I will be talking about an eyeshadow that's close to my heart. I find that I don't have a lot of "silver" e/s in my collection, so everytime I needed silver? I reach out for my cute "space-like" iNuovi eyeshadow! And yes, I can use this daytime or office time, it doesn't look like a disco ball in real life ok...
"Dancing queen, young and sweet only seventeen...."
Inuovi Colours D27 Pressed Wet/Dry Colour Pigment says ---
One of our most raved-about signature items, these pigment rich, high intensity eyeshadows never fades nor dulls. Enriched with natural UV filters and anti-ageing agents to protect and condition the sensitive eye area. Colours D27 can be used dry for regular eye colour application, or wet for greater intensity and water-resistance. Available in a dazzling array of matte, shimmer, metallic and sparkling effects.
Net weight 1.5 gms
Shades available in more than 70 shades
Talk, Mica, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Preservative, Colorant
How to apply
To use dry, swirl a brush across the color pan to pick up color and apply to eye area. Blend well. To use wet, lightly dampen brush with water and swirl brush across the color pan to pick up color and apply to eye area. Blend well. Allow to dry before proceeding to apply other makeup over the same area.
Askmewhats says ---
- very pigmented
- texture is not too powdery, no fall outs
- fits MAC pro palette perfectly
- many choices of colors!
- did not cause me any eye allergies
- comes in holes at the bottom so it's easier to depot
- perfect shimmer, not the usual huge chunky glitters other e/s has
- not readily available locally
Thanks to my readers' comment, it is true, iNuovi cosmetics were available several years ago at the First Aid Store at Greenbelt. They pulled out their stocks and there's no more iNuovi products. TOO BAD!
I find that iNuovi products are definitely for professionals and I don't have problems using them on clients.
- if you plan to use this both wet and dry, try to wet the e/s in one area only and leave the dry area for dry application only
- perfect if you have a palette and depot these shadows! Easier to take along!
- can use fingers to apply if you're doing eye makeup on your own
- use a sponge tip applicator for a more "pigmented" look, swipe it over your crease area and do the sexy blink ;-)
- have friends going to Singapore? Malaysia? or Hong Kong? You can ask them to help you purchase!
- PRAY that iNuovi cosmetics will be available locally! lol
Where can you purchase and how much?
At Sasa Stores in other countries.
On Inuovi Professional E-shop for $18.00 (approx Php820) Shipping not included.
iNuovi D27 Chrome on pan
Swatch without base
swiped only once
An eye look created using the Chrome
as base eye color
I know a lot of my dear readers would think it is quite difficult to try on products that can only reached via online shopping. Our good friends from iNuovi has something for my dear Philippine readers!
Watch out this weekend!!!
What's your favorite silver eyeshadow?