So I got it and I've used it! Time for a review!
INUOVI High Coverage Studio Cake Foundation says ---
STUDIOCAKE is what professional artists rely on for that perfectly matte finish. This best selling, high coverage foundation has a cake-resistant, cream-to-powder formula that stays put and removes shine. Enriched with Vitamin E, Squalane and DPHP amino acids to moisturize and protect the skin.
Available in 6 shades
Ingredients (you can click to enlarge)
AMW says ---
- has medium to heavy coverage
- very smooth
- doesn't feel heavy on skin
- stays for the whole day, does not need much retouching
- fragrance free and NO to animal testing yay!
- the "freshness seal" is great! The product is fresh til you open it
- love that they have their own mirror, the sponge storage and it has vents!
- the sponge that comes along with this compact is of good quality
- has manufactured and expiration date
- though free shipping, takes time to wait for the product to arrive
- I'm lucky to have found my shade in one purchase, because of its online purchase, people like me who only depends on online shipping could probably end up purchasing the wrong shade
- the huge compact is not as appealing compared to other brands
- need to use my fingernails to open the product
iNuovi Studio Cake Foundation is a cream foundation that has a powder finish. I always have problems using cake or cream foundation due to my dry skin as it will flake up. At first use, I found this product flaked up my skin, I did not give up though so I made sure to moisturize my skin well, letting it absorbed into my skin well before I apply this product.
Using a sponge, in my opinion is the best way to use this product. It hides my redness and flaws without looking cakey.
This product is really great, I just hope the packaging could come off prettier.
- Apply foundation to face with sponge provided. Blend well onto skin. Set with powder if desired.
- use a sponge and apply the foundation thinly on all parts of the face, spread gently
- you can use a foundation brush for lighter coverage
- use a concealer blush and spot apply this foundation and this can also act as concealer
- wash your sponge regularly
- if you have dry skin: No need to set with powder
- if you have oily skin: you can choose to set with oil control powder
- moisturize your skin well before using this product especially for peoploe with super dry skin
- do wait for special deals and discounts when you plan to purchase any of their products.
Will I repurchase?
Where to purchase and how much?
At iNUOVI Professional eshop for $36.50 (approx Php1,750)
I bought mine less 30% for $25.55 (approx Php1,250)
A closer look on the product Packaging and the sponge
The shade I bought is 3Y I find this would go for MAC's NC25-35 shades I think I can be ok for 1 shade lighter than this but this works ok for me
Here's my previous look
using this foundation
OOOhhh now I'm eyeing on their airbrush system! Maybe I can get the chance to purchase it when I visit the country :)
Have a wonderful week ahead everyone :)