Actually, the heavens open up, and a BB Cream dropped on top of my head! lol So who am I to say no right? For the love of my readers who are intrigued with reviews especially on BB creams, I'm on for the challenge, I can be a Guinea Pig or plain Pig! hahaha
Seriously, the Lioele Beyond the Solution BB cream is from a dear friend Zyra! *waves* "Hi Down South!" She sent this together with some local delicacies!
After more than a month of usage, finally! I'm ready for a review!!! I've been putting this review off for quite some time because I haven't been seriously using this when I first received this! So anyways, enough with my chitchat and let me go straight to the reviews :)
LIOELE BEYOND THE SOLUTION BB CREAM
Lioele says ---
This makes a clean and natural skin tone by being absorbed into your skin with a soft feel of use. This enables speedy makeup because of not needing to apply makeup base or foundation.
- All in one: Moisturizer + makeup base + foundation + soothing essence
- This cream is formulated to blend in a natural skin colour onto your skin.
- Non-oily and helps make-up to stay on whole day
- Helps to head facial and acne scars while concealing the flaws
bisaborol, licorice root acid derivatives, allantoin, etc. soothe your skin and ingredients such as jojoba oil, macadamianut oil, hyaluronic acid derivatives, vegetable collagen, etc. keep your skin wet and smooth.
Askmewhats says ---
- coverage can be build. From light to medium to full coverage!
- gives out a nice healthy shine
- doesn't dry out my dry skin, can't say how this will hold up to super oily skin
- moisturizes my skin but doesn't go oily after a day
- very cute packaging
- nice pump
- comes with a squeezy "toothpaste" like tube which makes it easier for me to squeeze out the remaining product
- no allergies or negative reactions on my skin
- does not give a gray or white cast
- I think this will work for people with light to medium tone
- blends in the skin perfectly
- if you don't have a lot to hide, this works alone is great!
- no heavy feel
- scent is ok, a bit powdery but will be gone within minutes
- cannot be easily bought, have to order online or via local resellers
- you have to pump many times as the tube is too short, or, you have to twist open the tube and press it a bit for the product to go up. In short, a bit of a hassle! LOL Is this a love/hate relationship between me and the packaging?
Again, I can't say which is the best BB cream as I haven't tried a lot of bb creams to start with. But I would say this is the next best thing. This actually fights neck to neck with my Skin79 VIP Gold, the difference between the 2?
- has better moisturizing property
- smells better
- has better coverage
- has a better "glow"
- I personally think BB creams are best applied using fingers
- apply this after skincare routine
- start by applying small amount and build up base on your preference, I do the number of pumps method! My whole face would be ok for just 1 pump!
- store in a "tube standing" position so the cream will be near the "pump" area
- can be applied alone, no need to follow up foundation and just set with your favorite setting powder
- purchase samples first to make sure this product works for you so you won't end up with a "full sized" useless bb cream
Where to purchase and how much?
Ebay for approx $12.00-$15.00 + shipping.
for local buyers, online multiply resellers approx Php900-1,300 + shipping.
for swatch purposes
Spread twice, see the glow and hint of shimmer
Could be scary to look at at first glance
Spread evenly and let it absorb,
it's almost invisible and has a nice glow
Applied on my entire face
just Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream
See the sides of my nose, there's still a bit of redness and it can be corrected by either concealer, setting powder or apply a bit more of the bb cream.
Have you tried Lioele BB Cream?
Let me know how you like/dislike it!
Let me know how you like/dislike it!