Aside from makeup, I do hair once in awhile and hair tools are very important to me. That's why I don't mind investing on it as long as my clients get the best!
One item has been in my Watch Item for the longest time! When I finally clicked BUY NOW, I was having mix emotions as I have never purchased any electrical products online! What if it gets lost? What if I get charged for taxes? Worst? What if I receive a defective item?
Well, all the worries disappeared the moment I had it on the palm of my hand...literally...and it's almost the same size as my tiny hand!! :)
BaByliss Pro Mighty Mini says ---
The Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Mighty Mini Flat Iron is the perfect size for your travel needs.
- high heat levels up to 430 degrees F
- measures 6" in length
- Nano Titanium plates conduct heat and maintain stability in ultra high temperatures
- digital ionic technology emits negative ions
- slim design
- ultra light weight
- easily fits in most purses
- 1/2" ceramic plates
- dual voltage, works worldwide!
AMW says ---
- tiny enough to easily fix bangs
- perfect size for short hair
- dual purpose - can straighten and curl
- easy to straighten hair close to scalp without burning
- plate is smooth and doesn't tug hair
- Nano titanium technology which heats up easily, combined with ceramic plate which protects the hair while heating
- can easily straighten or volumize roots if needed
- I can take it along with no problem due to its size
- nice design, comfortable enough to use, has a comfortable grip so it does not slip
- the edge is not sharp so I can easily wave the bottom part of my hair with no "kinks"
- on/off switch works really good, no accident on shutting it off during usage
- dual voltage! I love it that I don't need transformer or adapter
- I believe this cutey comes in different colors! I chose white as its the safest color! :)
- the product has enough safety precautions
Cons (not much)
- cord does not swirl
- a free pouch will be appreciated :)
- heat settings are not specified as compared to other tools
No regrets in purchasing this even though my hair is long, there are some bad hair days that I need this mini flat iron to flip my hair inwards or outwards depending my mood. I like how I can easily lift the hair on my root area or fix my bangs! This is one MIGHTY mini product indeed!
- do not throw away the "tie" wire to keep the cords organized at all times (you can tell in this photo how tiny the flat iron is, the cord is almost bigger than the flat iron itself)
- when plates are cool, wipe the plates with a clean damp cloth to prevent product build up
- for rebonded hair: if you have regrowth, section hair and gently iron the regrowth area
- if you think the iron gets too hot, you can turn off the switch and continue to use the remaining heat, this helps save electricity and your hair!
- use heat protecting product on your hair prior to ironing
- do not press the plates hard, love your hair ok? :)
- always turn off switch and unplug after EVERY use
Will I repurchase?
I certainly hope not!!!
Where to purchase and how much?
I purchased mine on Ebay for $22.95 + $9.00 shipping = $31.95 (approx Php1,500).
If you don't want to order online or wait for shipping, I am starting to see mini flat iron available locally for approximately the same price but not the same brand :)
I guess everyone has seen enough of this iron! hahaha You do know when I sing praises for a certain product! Certified product camwhoring! :)
Have a wonderful day ahead!