I've been reaching for this specific brush because it grabs the pigments quite well and its not scratchy at all! But life is really tough, there will always be a sexier, prettier and more seductive K-brush (that's how I'll call kabuki brushes from now on hahaha) that'll come along to sweep me off my feet......
Charm Luxe Kabuki says ---
Charm Luxe Kabuki is perfect for buffing in mineral makeup, loose powder, or mineral finishing powder. It's made of synthetic, vegan hair. So soft, that it glides like velvet on the skin! It comes with a pouch that you can bring your Luxe Kabuki anywhere, without the mess! The pouch can also house one minipot.
AMW says ---
- very soft
- no shedding or bleeding (at all!)
- comes in cute pink pouch (photo below from Beauty & Minerals site)
- very handy and looks super cute
- no scratchy feeling
- made of "vegan" hair which makes it kind to animals
- no weird scent
- price is affordable
- can't find any! Maybe too cute that this can get stolen? hahaha
Physically attractive, quality lives up to expectation at an affordable price! Definitely a must have for mineral foundation user or even pressed powder users who loves to use K-brushes like I do!
- always wash the brush before using
- use a gentle brush cleanser or make your own
- let dry completely before you start to use this brush
- never store brush inside pouch if semi wet, could create molds *eeeww*
- dry the brush laying down, do not stand it up to prevent the glue from getting wet
Will I repurchase?
I don't plan to repurchase, 1 is enough but I'll definitely tell my "K-brush user" friends about this
Php580.00 (approx $12.60) at Beauty & Minerals website
What's your favorite K-brush?
Have a great start of the week!