One Mineraux product that I can't stop raving is their Mineraux Beach Tan bronzer. It was a Blush for the Week and I even revisited it and it maintained it's HG (holy grail) status for the past months. I am seldom a fan for mineral blushes because it doesn't stay as long as regular blushes! I'm glad to be introduced again to a Mineraux product. This time, it's their blush in shade PLUM!
Mineraux Plum Blush says ---
Ingredients: Sericite, Titanium Dioxide, Silk Powder, Magnesium Stearate and Iron Oxides (imported from USA and Canada. Packaged and perfected in the Philippines)
Plum: Matte plum. Best for medium and fair skin tones.
Available in other shades: Nude, Peach, Pink, Pink-Peach, Raspberry, Auburn, Rose Wine and Cherry Blossom
AMW says ---
- very pigmented, a little definitely goes a long way
- very natural looking
- stays longer than other mineral blushes I've tried
- no allergic reactions
- packaging is simple. Sealed if brand new.
- shipment is quick and packed really well
- can be a bit messy for non-mineral makeup user
- difficult to take along if you like to travel with cosmetics
I love matte blushes because of it's natural look! I can seldom find mineral blushes in matte form and I am glad to have found this! Plum shade is very pretty and shows up really nice not only in person but also on photographs!
- I am a pro-cream blush user prior to powder blush application
- for natural flush: swirl, tap and apply using a bigger blush blush on the apples of your cheeks
- for a more dramatic blush: use a smaller blush brush or angled brush to apply this
- applied too much? Apply more setting powder or powder foundation on top of the blush to lessen the blush pigmentation
Will I repurchase?
Yes! In other shades!
30g sifter jar (approximate net weight of 10g): Php650/approx $14.13
20g sifter jar (approximate net weight of 7g): Php500/approx $10.8710g sifter jar (approximate net weight of 3g) : Php350/approx $7.60
5g sampler jar (approximate net weight of 1g, without sifter): Php180/approx $3.90
Plum Blush on pot
Swatched on hand no base
Anyone who's on my Facebook friends know this photo, this is my profile picture as shot by my dearest brother who came home for a vacation. I've got queries over email on my makeup. I don't have much on but a powder foundation, a blush and a lipstick! And the blush I've used is.... you guessed it right --- Mineraux's Plum Blush! I like how natural it looks and never over the top :)
Hope you had a wonderful Chinese New Year's and Valentine's Day celebration!
Enjoy this week and have a wonderful day!