Walking is a good form of exercise! Walking my dogs, walking within the house compound after dinner, walking with my mom while chatting with her does not only makes my leg muscles stronger, it also relaxes me! At the same time, I was able to build good relationship with my "walking buddies".
Unfortunately, my feet has suffered so much from all the walking, I need to take care of my feet before it find its way up on my head and gives me a good kicking! (Imagining that made me laugh! hahaha)
But man oh man! Why is it difficult to take care of my feet? Probably because the feet are part of the "Unsung Heroes", since it's not as exposed as our faces, it is easier to spend a lot on facial products than the latter! Shame on us!
I've tried using the lotion and socks method but there are days where I give myself a good excuse because I'm just too lazy to consistently do the steps! Lotion, socks... *yawns* Too sleepy....*zzzzz*
If there are facial masks for that "quick boost" I am glad more and more products for the feet are here! After my fun experience with Purederm Intensive Foot Mask (you can click link for the review), something for our poor heels are here and I'm oh-so-excited to give it a test as my heels are the driest part of my feet! Embarrassing to admit, but hey! It's true!
Purederm Callus Reducer Heel Patches say ---
The Callus Reducer Heel Patch "Jojoba" is an intensive herbal conditioning therapy product specially formulated to moisturize, soothe and protect dry, cracked and callused heels. A nurturing blend of Jojoba Oil, Eucalyptus Oil and Tea Tree Oil penetrates deeply to soften hard and callused skin. The Cocoa Butter forms a moisture shield to protect the heels from every day wear and tear. The thick and rich consistency of this soothing balm will pamper and comfort the heel on contact.
Use for: Dry Skin
Content: 4 pcs per pack
AMW says ---
- Conveniently packed, can easily take along during travel
- Easy open packaging and sealed for freshness! <--- sounds like a fruit or vegetable commercial!
- Each "sticky"side are protected with easy-to-remove stickers
- Very easy to use!
- Soothe the heels
- Moisturize the heels instantly
- Heel feels soft and smooth the next day
- Pad is flexible enough for any foot or heel size
- Scent is light and quite good!
- Only 2 pairs per box, it would be great if they have more per box!
- Not for the lazy bums, for further heeling, must be consistent with usage!
I like this! This is the quickest method to soothe and moisturize my heel without the slippery feel of heel creams! The effect can be seen after first usage but the moisture-feel fades off after 2-3 days! So consistency is the key to better heels!
- Prior to usage, make sure to wash your feet with warm water to "soften" the heels before you moisturize.
- Leave it overnight, best during sleep
- On days that you won't be doing this treatment, try to apply petroleum jelly, heel cream or regular lotion on the heels of your feet for further moisturization.
- While using this heel pad, I suggest using foot lotion as well for better protection and care.
- Be consistent with your usage, do this at least once or twice a week.
- Do not use if you have opened wound! Have it checked with a doctor.
- If irritations occur, stop usage immediately!
Will I repurchase?
Yes! I will repurchase more for my mom too!
To whom do I recommend this to?
This is best used for someone who has dry, "almost" cracked heels. Not for the severe heel problems!
Where to purchase and how much?
Available on some online shops (can check on Google) approximately $3.00-5.00. Available locally at Watson's for Php239.75 (approx $5.40) per box.
Before sticking the pad onto your heel, remove the middle sticker first, be careful as that portion contains the Jojoba Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Tea Tree Oil and other "softening" agent.
Here's how I apply the Heel Patches
Relax and go to sleep, you can wear socks at this point
To be honest, the skin under my feet are overall dry! They are exposed most of the time because I love to wear sandals! This is how my feet looks after I took a shower with Purederm Callus Reducer Jojoba Heel Patches left overnight!
You can still see a bit of dryness and crack, but hey! I've only used the patches once...
So off I sleep again with my 2nd set of heel patches! Will revisit this if my feet are shiny, shimmery, splendidly moisturized! Cross your fingers for me ok?
Looks like smiley head is in love with my feet!
Now you, on the other hand, do something for your poor feet too ok?
Toe swear? I mean, Pinkie swear?
(Note from Author: Product was sent for review purposes. All information written are based on the writer's personal experience. Author did not and will never receive payment for positive reviews. Please purchase at your own discretion)