As seen on "AMW Discoveries for the Year 2010", this tube of GoodSkin Labs Smooth-365 got in my list of wonderful discoveries for this wonderful year! I have to admit, I wasn't that intrigued to give this product a test and I actually waited until I've got nothing else exciting to try before I cave in. Thank goodness I did before the year ends, because this product is a staple "step" in my morning skincare routine! I actually use this before my BB cream application, set with a pressed powder, and I'm set to go!
Why do I like this product? Read on...and you'll find out!
GoodSkin Labs Smooth-365 says ---
Intensive Clarity + Smoothing Peptide Serum
This peptide-infused, all over face serum helps skin amplify its natural collagen production while instantly blurring the look of lines and wrinkles for visibly less lined skin. Immediately upon application, skin's clarity, tone and texture are instantly improved which allows makeup to be applied seamlessly for a flawless finish.
- 71% measurable improvement in skin clarity in clinical studies.
- After 4 weeks: 3 out of 4 subjects felt their skin was velvety smooth.
- After 8 weeks: 52% visible reduction in lines and wrinkles in clinical studies.
- Clarity-promoting extracts : perfect skin tone for more uniform, translucent complexion.
- Optical Diffusers: instantly blurs imperfections, lines and wrinkles
- Power Peptides: boost collagen production to help keep skin less lined.
AMW says ---Pros
- Wonderful squeeze type tube which makes it hygienic! Also easy to tote around even during travel.
- Does not have the heavy, silicon/primer feel.
- Great make-up base, found myself retouching less!
- Skin feels smooth after application.
- Overall skin condition looks and feel much better after a month of usage.
- Skin feels really soft immediately!
- A little goes a long way, spreads easily.
- Helps in foundation application to go on smoothly.
- Does not dry out my dry skin or even oil up oily skin!
- Not for people allergic to silicon based products.
- If not blended well, white marks can be seen on face, so be very careful!
- For people who aren't used to adding "serum" in their skincare routine, this is a tedious extra step for them.
- If you have super dry, flaky skin, you cannot depend on this product alone, need to follow up with moisturizer!
I've included this on my AMW Discoveries for the year 2010 because I love this product! I religiously use this every morning and prefer to use a non-silicon based serum for nighttime so I skip this at night! Once a day is enough for me to see the results I want for a serum.
Keep in mind that this is a SERUM and an added moisturizer may be needed especially for drier skin individuals!
- Warm the product on hand then gently spread a thin layer all over the face and neck.
- Make sure to massage the product gently all over to prevent product buildup.
- Wash face well at the end of the day.
- Leave on skin for a couple of minutes prior to moisturizer application.
- If you have oily skin and prefer not to use moisturizer, this is enough as a make-up base and for a product that gives the benefit of smooth skin.
- If skin irritations occur like rashes or itchiness, STOP usage IMMEDIATELY!
- If you have sensitive skin or you are currently using a skincare regimen recommended by dermatologist, you can check with your dermatologist first before adding another skincare regimen!
Yes! My favorite serum + makeup base to date!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes silicon base primer PLUS the added benefits of smoothness and skin clarity.
Where to purchase and how much?
At Watson's store for Php2,000 (approx $45.00) for tube.
The lightweight texture of GoodSkin Labs Smooth-365
Blended on hand, skin instantly feels smooth
I applied a thin layer of GoodSkin Labs Smooth-365 around 7:00am and this photo was taken at our office Christmas dinner at around 9:00pm and my foundation powder stayed! We dined in the non-airconditioned area.
(Note: Photo taken as it is, used Photoshop for watermarking and cropping.)
I may not be a primer user nowadays as I am depending on my trustee BB Creams, I thought it's enough, but adding this up on my skincare regimen makes a huge difference! I retouch less!
Are you a serum user? Any secret you have to make your makeup stay longer?
(Product sent by company for review. The author is not affiliated with the company and all reviews are done base on author's personal experiences. Please purchase at your own discretion!)