Happy Humpy Wednesday! I hope the week is treating you right. On my side, I am loving the cool weather, which explains why I'm always on hibernation mode! *laughs*
I have something to share today which I can also call my "Eureka Moment". I have a favor to ask though, do not ask me where this pouch can be found, do not ask me the exact price of this, all I can do is refer you to any mall and I'm sure you can see similar product like the one on photo below available everywhere!
This cute pouch organizer was gifted to me by my high school friend! (thanks Lot!) During my younger years, I've been gifted similar gifts, though I appreciate it, I don't find it as mind boggling as today! I am actually more excited to use this! Maybe, because, I am a makeup artist now?
I've always been into space saving, I'm always a PRO for organization and I am quite proud of my organization skills! If you have seen how I pack my train case through the years, you'll get the idea that my main focus is space saving! Putting as many stuffs inside my train case minus the mess, minus the eyesore!
Especially now that I'm doing hair as well, stuffs to bring are growing in number and I'm getting crazier by the minute finding more ways and products to help me sane! :P
This cute pouch can be folded in two and consists of two pouches made of clear plastic which can expand at a certain extent. The clear plastic makes it easier to see what's inside the pouch and there's no need to rummage your stuffs to find what you need. Each compartment can be zipped at your own convenience.
A closer look on why this pouch organizer made my heart flutter, it literally has a heart!
There is also an easy snap closure on both sides.
Here's the thing though, would you judge me if I say I am not using this yet? Well, here's my dilemma, I have so many ideas on how to use this pouch ---
- Use this to store my makeup sponges, cotton wipes, cotton buds, mascara wands, disposable lip brushes, etc...
- Store my lipsticks and lip glosses.
- Store my makeup brushes (yes, it fits!)
- A pouch for all my hair stuffs --- hair clips, bobby pins, rubber bands, comb, brushes, etc..
- Use this pouch to store my essentials for client retouching! I only need to take this pouch along with me when I'm on call.
- For my mascaras, eyeliners, eyebrow pencils, primers.
- Just keep this and use this for travel!
"What Will You Put In This Pouch If You Own This?"
I'd LOVE to hear from you! It'll be cool!