Friday madness! I am going mad because I have scheduled dinner plans starting tonight til the weekend! Yes, food makes me crazy! Isn't it obvious I love food?
Anyways, remember my Korea Trip last year? I purchased a lot of eyebrow pencils because I found Korean-made eyebrow pencils to be inexpensive at the same time performs really well!
For the first time in many gigs, I actually lost my Tears Line and Mode Autobrow and thank goodness it's not that expensive for me to cry river of tears!
Time to try out other brands of eyebrow pencils I purchased! Next in line...The Face Shop's Lovely ME: EX Auto Eyebrow. Don't ask me what ME:EX means but I'll definitely share to you how I feel about the said product!
Both sides have a protective cap
Left side is the eyebrow pencil
Right side is a spoolie
The Face Shop Lovely ME-EX Auto Eyebrow says ---
Convenient eyebrow enhancer that gives a subtle and natural shade . Define and restructure your brows with this practical and precise pencil. Comes with a screw brush for better finished look.
AMW says ---Pros
- Nice, simple packaging.
- Packaging includes manufactured date, you know how "fresh" the product you purchase!
- Automatic, no sharpening needed.
- Includes a spoolie brush which makes it more convenient to brush your eyebrows to make the effect more "natural looking".
- Shade 04 (which is the lightest I believe) suits me perfectly!
- Stays for more than 8 hours. Picture below shown my brows after more than 10 hours of humidity and heat!
- Though the pencil is short as shown on photo below, it can last 2-3 months of daily usage (depending on how thick you draw your brows)
- The pencil does not transfer to my eye area or to the face.
- I can't seem to find any for now!
Great inexpensive eyebrow pencil!
- Choose the eyebrow pencil close to your hair color!
- Draw with light, feather-like strokes. Always stand back and check your reflection against the mirror.
- If you think you overdrawn your brows, use the spoolie and brush your eyebrows until it lightens.
- Do not twist too much as you may break the eyebrow pencil.
- Wash the spoolie brush from time to time.
- Do not forget to wipe your brows with eye makeup remover at the end of the day! Most people forget this area!
- Try on testers and always stand back and take a look on your "overall look" in front of a mirror before you purchase! Try to check out your brows in natural light!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes to use eyebrow pencil and hates sharpening!
Where to purchase and how much?
Locally at The Face Shop. I don't know how much it's sold locally but definitely not over Php500.00!
04 shade is equivalent to Blond shade of other eyebrow pencils
I chose lighter shade as my eyebrows are dark to start with
Gently draw the brows, filling in spaces with light, gentle strokes
Don't worry if it gets a bit darker than what you want
To lessen the pigmentation and to make it more natural looking, use the spoolie brush and gently brush your eyebrows as shown on photo below! Stand back after brushing and fill in spaces again if you see any!
Again, I chose 04 because it lightens the shade of my eyebrows to match my hair color!
I'm glad to review something I bought from Korea that you guys can easily purchase!
Eyebrows "sketcher" out there, have you tried this eyebrow pencil?