I live and breathe music. Music is a not-so-secret weapon of mine to stay calm and happy at any given day! I associate music with a lot of things...especially good memories!
For the past years that I have been working, there's always going to be music playing right across my table! Those days while I prepare for my daily class lectures when I was a teacher. Even at present that I work as a researcher and human resource professional, my colleagues can vouch how I survive with good music as I suddenly stand up to do my dance moves or sing on top of my lungs if I'm alone inside the office *shhh that's a secret* :P
I used to be an earphone user, the thing with earphones, aside from the fact that some are too huge for my tiny ears! I can't seem to survive listening with it for more than 2 hours! What about the comfortable headphones? I can't seem to put myself to use headphones in public because they are too huge and some could make me look like a "gangsta"! (yes, say that with feelings --- GANGSTAH!).
Until the Queen of Cuteness came down to earth and created this.....
Hed Kandi Pure Kandi Headphones says ---
Arouse your aural senses and book yourself a ticket to destination chic with these high-fashion headphones easily packed away with foldaway design for any jet setter's luggage. The fashionisto in you will love the unique ultra-thin, adjustable headband suitable for any hairstyle, whilst your ears will be thanking you for the ultra soft ear-pads with metal exterior.
- Driver diameter: 50mm
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Impedence: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 103 dB
- Max input power: 100mW
- Cable length: 1.5m
AMW says ---Pros
- Packaged in a very cute box! I can't seem to open this for 2 days! I just want to preserve this image forever! *laughs*
- If you are fashion forward and is looking for something ultra feminine, this one's for you!
- I love the color combination of Blue and Pink!
- Ear cups are super soft which makes it comfortable to use for long period of time.
- Comes with a "curly cable" portion which prevents tangling.
- Ultra thin metal headband which doesn't show up much especially if you have a lot of hair! :)
- Can be folded so it's easy to carry this around on travel.
- Sound quality is really good! I don't have an ear of a musician but I appreciate the extra "deep and well defined bass" that I don't hear when I use an earphone.
- If you're not into "look at me" colors, this range is not for you.
- The ear cup cover is the same leatherette material used on my Plantronics Headset. This material easily gets ruin and disintegrated after prolong use or when exposed with various temperatures.
- Ear cups covered all my ears, but I have to let you know that my ears are quite small, if you have a tiny bit bigger ears than mine, your ears will come out of the ear cups!
- Because of the surround sound, hubby called me "bingi" (deaf) a couple of times! :P
I am not an expert when it comes to reviewing headphones as I said, I've always been an earphone user! The Hed Kandi Pure Kandi Headphones gives me the comfort, the good quality sound and the cute and fashionable look that most girls (including me) want!
- Try to use a pouch to store this cute headphones.
- Since the color is a bit bright, try to wipe the headphones and the cable every now and then to prevent it from getting dirty! Dirty = NOT Sexy!
- Use a paper towel or slightly wet piece of cloth.
- Try not to twist the wire too much.
- If you plan to leave the headphones inside your house hanging it is the best option!
- Do not play too loud music especially for longer period of time.
Anyone who loves their music and wants the "surround sound" feel. I recommend the Pure Kandi to girls who are into girly headphones and even for guys who wants to stand out in a crowd! Just make sure your girlfriend won't steal this away from you!
Where to purchase and how much?
For Php1,990.00 (approx $46.00) available at --- Power Mac, Power Hub, iStudio, Astrovision, Technoholics, Bratpack, Mobile 1, Xsite, 8 Telecom, Abenson, Electroworld, Digital Hub, Digital Walker and Beyond the Box.
Pricey at first glance but most of my earphones last me at least more than a year. So that costs approximately Php165.00 (approx $3.90) per month! Not bad! Just make sure to take care of it and it'll last even longer!
It doesn't hurt that I have this to accompany me while I blog! I can't be too noisy, Mr. AMW's sleeping! Just remind me not to sing! :P It's also relaxing if I'm on the passenger seat relaxing under heavy traffic!
In fairness, I was really sleeping here!
Ninja shot by Mr. AMW using Ipod Touch
Ninja shot by Mr. AMW using Ipod Touch
What's your brand of earphones? headphones?