How's your weekend? Mine was super busy as I've been running around the Metro for so many things! It was a worthwhile weekend though as I was also able to attend the Studio SnR x Bobbi Brown workshop which I will report to you once photos are ready to go!
I will start the week with a facial cleanser post.
As I said before, it takes 10x longer for me to review skincare regimen rather than makeup, I like reviewing skincare products that I've used at least a month. The same goes for the current facial cleanser brand I will be talking about, the Dove Beauty Moisture Facial Cleanser.
Four months ago, I did the Pond's Flawless White Unbeaten Challenge, even after the challenge, I did not shift back to different skincare regimen, I stick to it until the very day I used up my Pond's Flawless White Deep Whitening Facial Foam. The Flawless White product range did well! I would strongly suggest anyone to use this product as long as the ingredients won't cause them allergic reactions.
Ready to read my review on the product that promised moisture? I do believe I'm the best person to review this product as I have dry skin!
Dove Beauty Moisture Facial Cleanser says ---
With 1/4 moisturizing cream and beauty essence, it effectively cleanses while delivering moisture deep within your skin and locking moisture in for deeply nourished and fine-textured skin.
Best for: Normal and Dry Skin.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-39, Polyquaternium-55, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
AMW says ---Pros
- Soft, gentle fragrance.
- The foam cleanser is very gentle on skin. Feels refreshing too.
- Latters pretty quickly.
- Leaves skin smooth and moisturized even after cleansing.
- No allergic reactions or skin irritations.
- My skin never felt tight or dry the whole day!
- Skin feels soft to touch.
- Even without moisturizer (I actually did not tone nor moisturize my face just to test this product), woke up with subtle and moisturized skin even inside an air-conditioned room.
- Does not remove all traces of make up. (ex. Waterproof makeup or BB creams)
- Not for all skin type, combination/oily-skinned individuals may find this product too moisturizing for them.
- If you have other skin concerns like breakouts, the product targets only to moisturize the skin, there's no pimple-fighting ingredients.
The product name itself is quite straightforward, it targets to moisturize your face and it does the job --- a good job!
- If you prefer the make-up removing properties, you can purchase the new Dove Foaming Make Up Remover.
- Remove all your make-up well with a separate make-up remover before washing off your face with this product.
- If you have normal skin, you can apply a light layer of moisturizer all over face.
- If you have super dry skin, concentrate on massaging this product on the dry spots and leave for a couple of seconds before you rinse it off.
- If you want a better cleansing technique, instead of using your hands to wash off facial cleanser, use a soft sponge so the dirt will also be wiped off together with the product.
- One itchiness or skin irritations occur, STOP using the product immediately.
To whom do I recommend this to?
People with normal or dry skin.
Where to purchase and how much?
At leading supermarkets, drugstore or Watsons for Php199.00 (approx $4.70).
This is an inexpensive product that works! I think most of my readers have combination/oily skin? Let us look into another cleanser ok? In my personal opinion, this is best for people who have similar skin condition as I do!
P.S. Ooohh, I love the Dove Moisturizing Bar for my body, I have finished 2 bars within a span of 2 months! 1 bar each month, not bad!
"Have you Dove-d yourself?"