Good morning! By the time you're reading this, I'm off to Tagaytay with girl friends because we want to unwind,
binge eat and hike to Taal Volcano naked! *laughs*
Can you just forget the first paragraph and remember the "Off to Tagaytay" part?
I'm not leaving you without a review though. Who says Saturdays are for lazy people? Not to me...well Sundays are! *winks*
It is a bit funny how I threw most of my mascaras away by bulk as I tend to open them all at the same time! Well by 3s to be exact! After the Revlon CustomEyes Waterproof mascara review, I also reached out to a cute-boxed Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara which I got together with my Mary Kay's Creme Lipstick in Coral Pink which I have inside my bag for months!
(Note: this one is a sample size)
Mary Kay Lash Love says ---
- Flexible, sculpted brush separates and coats even hard-to-reach
lashes so volume looks instantly magnified with no clumps in sight.
- Lashes appear fuller, lifted and multiplied, while looking
naturally flawless, soft and healthy.
- Exclusive Mary Kay Panthenol-Pro Complex™ and Vitamin E help moisturise, strengthen and condition lashes, defending them against breakage and brittleness.
- Developed with strong pigments to provide deep color on lashes.
- Reaches even tiny, hard-to-reach lashes.
- Separates lashes.
- Is designed to eliminate clumping for cleaner and more precise application.
- Delivers just the right amount of formula and deposits mascara evenly on lashes.
Ingredients: listed on the box but it was too tiny for me to take a shot of.
AMW says ---
- I actually like the simple, straightforward packaging, who would want curves around their mascaras packaging? Imagine UDPP concept, the harder you can reach out for the product or maximize it.
- Rubber brush makes it flexible and it easy to use for my short and sparse lashes.
- Does not transfer on my under eye area.
- No flaking, no smearing.
- No crunchy lashes.
- Lashes appear very natural yet defined.
- Does not weigh my lashes down.
- Does not create clumps.
- If you are looking for the SUPER vava-voom lashes, it won't go that direction as it'll always look natural no matter how many times you apply the mascara.
Not bad! I won't say this is a favorite of mine as I personally prefer vava-voom lashes, for someone with already good amount of eyelashes, this will give a super nice, natural volume and length!
- Never share mascara with another person.
- Do not pump the one in and out but roll the wand instead.
- Always start from the base of the lashes wiggling it upwards.
- If it starts to clump your lashes, use a lash comb or spoolie in separating the lashes while "wet".
- You can use a mascara protector in application or just the plain business card trick to prevent mascara from getting into the lids or lower lash line.
- No sneezing immediately after application *lol* (I seriously need to add this tip on ALL mascara reviews.).
Yes. For clients that have short and sparse eyelashes like mine!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who hates the "big-wand" mascara.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant by calling them at (632) 859-6211 or visit www.marykay.com.ph if you wish to know more details. The Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara costs Php725.00 (approx $17.26)for full size 8g.
If you've seen the Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara, they look quite similar.
The MK one is smaller.
Before and after shot of a super non-existent lashes
then applied with 2 coats of MK Lash Love Mascara
Two out of 3 mascaras opened....
What's the 3rd mascara brand? You guess!