Remember when I call THIS my most expensive shampoo and conditioner brand? Today, I changed my mind! There's a new "Most expensive shampoo and conditioner" that my lucky hair have used and it's from the Bed Head Urban Antidote line!
Do not raise your eyebrows on me my dearies! :P I'll do a review on this and see if your hair needs this or not! If yes, well...ahm..not my fault that you're going to spend more for shampoo and conditioner...if No...well...can you..at least...read this still? Hey, I took the time and effort to write this you know! *begs* PRETTY PLEASE? :D
Resurrection says ---Perfect for: Weak, Brittle hair that needs an intervention.
Beneficial ingredients: Micro shields boost strength and stamina. great results may cause your hair's ego to inflate to astronomical proportions!
Attribute/Function for shampoo:
- Cleanses, conditions and thickens hair.
- Helps prevent color fading and adds thermal protection.
- Adds anti-static and shine properties.
- Smoothes cuticle
Feature/Ingredients for Shampoo: Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Amodimethicone, Centrimonium Chloride, Coumarin, Citronellol
Attributes/Function for Conditioner:
- Detangles and flights fly-aways.
- Moisturizes and conditions.
- Prevents color fading and adds thermal protection.
- Restores and maintains hair integrity
- Smoothes Cuticle
- Strengthens hair and adds shine.
Feature/Ingredients for Conditioner: Behenalkonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Limonene & Citronellol, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether.
Super cute details at the back of the packaging
AMW says ---
- Unique "foil" effect tube that looks really nice inside a boring bathroom. (To me, I do have boring bathroom) hehehe
- Moisturizes my hair in first washing. I can definitely feel my hair softer and smoother.
- The shampoo itself doesn't leave your hair dry and tangled.
- My "old" hair color looks more vibrant and people are complimenting my hair color though regrowth is already visible.
- Hair looks healthier and shinier.
- The scent lasts even after your hair is dry. It can last til your next wash.
- Thank goodness I do not have dandruff with this!
- The super strong fragrance may irritate sensitive noses.
- The price!
- Not readily available in your regular supermarket, you have to visit salons written on the "where to purchase" section.
Considering this is a shampoo and conditioner tandem, these 2 works like a hair treatment!
- Have your hair checked before you purchase, I believe salon staffs who sell these products will help you choose the right shampoo and conditioner for you.
- If you don't have enough budget, you can purchase the shampoo OR conditioner! Then slowly incorporate the partner once you have the budget or once you are sure the product works for you.
- You don't need to use this on a daily basis. I prefer using this 3x a week or 2x a week when my hair doesn't feel/look that bad.
- Shampoo: Mix with water and gently massage onto the roots and the rest of the hair. Massage well before you rinse.
- Conditioner: Apply from mid-shaft down to the tips. Do not apply on the root area to prevent limp hair.
- Try to steer clear from hair tools, if needed, use a heat protectant spray.
Yes. Dear Lord, this is very expensive but yes.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone with super dry, sensitized and damaged hair.
Where to purchase and how much?
At Basement Salons, Emphasis Salons, Essensuals Salons, Henri Calayag, Studio 546 and TIGI main office. Shampoo is Php1,850.00 (approx $42.00), Conditioner is Php1,950.00 (approx $44.00)
Do you think your hair need this pair?
How will you save up?
I'll probably lessen my hair treatment purchase and save up for this pair!
By the way, let me blab more! Happy Friday! What are you doing over the weekend? If you have time, do visit Moonlit Bazaar at Rockwell Tent December 3-4,2011.
My dearest friend Jheng will be there to do makeovers and personal beauty consultations as she happily launch the Sweet and Smokey and Crazy Colour Palette.
You can like their FB page and follow them on twitter (@BeautyProPh)
(Product received during an event. Reviews are 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)