Coralista lip gloss! Rings a bell?
As you all know, these Plush lip glosses from Benefit were inspired by their popular blushes! Unfortunately, I do not own all the famous blushes of Benefit but I'm glad that they came up with such idea! Isn't it cute to pair a Coralista blush with Coralista Plush Lip Gloss? It's a no-brainer blush and lip product matching!
At the most recent Benefit Bloggers Event (slash) almost sorority-type of event *lol*, we were each given the newest product to join in our Benefit counter int he Philippines --- The Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss! I nearly set this aside as I'm not a fan of anything with "plush" on a lip product as I have thick, full lips to start with! 'Nuff said! I don't want to make it look like it has been stung by a bee!
Just when I was in a rush to leave my home, I grabbed one lip product for retouch and it was the Benefit Coralista Lip Gloss. I nearly drove back just to get the right lip retouch product but I was too late to even bother! Was my evening miserable for bringing a wrong product? Or did I end up with a hot, young (young talaga?) man because of my "Angelina JoLips"? *laughs* Kindly read on to know how I feel about this product!
Benefit says ---
Our new plush glosses glide on extra smooth and feel ahhh-mazingly silky & luxurious. The six irresistible shades, from sultry nudes to punchy pinks, come in soft-squeeze tubes with a custom tip designed for perfectly even application. Beauty bonus: They’re the perfect partners for our bestselling box o' powders!
- dandelion (soft pearly pink)
- dallas (dusty rose)
- sugarbomb (shimmering pinky nude)
- CORALista (sheer coral)
- bella bamba (sheer bright watermelon)
- hoola (shimmering golden nude)
AMW says ---
- Cute box with manufactured date.
- Glides on super easily.
- Creates a sheer color that doesn't look fake or unnatural.
- Moisturizes my lips even without lip balm underneath!
- Never thick nor sticky upon application.
- Lips feel extra smooth even after the lip gloss has been rubbed off.
- Lips look healthy and shiny without the "oily" look.
- Personally speaking, I find the scent too much! A bit too overwhelming for my taste! (Others reported they love the scent!)
Benefit's Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Coralista delivers in terms of the "light", "plushy" feel. The gloss never feels sticky nor heavy but the added bonus makes me put this inside my makeup pouch permanently --- this gloss moisturizes my lips and I can go around retouching using this even without my trustee lipbalm underneath! That's a shocker yet a winner in my dictionary considering how dry my lips get after every 2 hours!
- Glide the Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss directly on your lips for a nice, smooth application.
- If you are a makeup artist and plans to use this on clients, always remember to use a lip brush.
- Apply Benefit's Ultra Plush Lip Gloss on top of your lip pencil or lipstick for an extra, moisturized feel and extra sexy gloss.
- Wipe off the tip after every use.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who needs a lipgloss that moisturizes at the same time!
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Benefit Rustans Shangri-La or Greenbelt 5 this coming JULY for Php900.00 (approx $20.90).
Product photo and swatch
Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Coralista
Applied directly on bare lips
Gives a very soft, subtle shine
Gives a very soft, subtle shine
Do you own Benefit's Boxed Powders?
Would you go "matchy-matchy" with your favorite Benefit Blush?
(Product received during an event. Reviews 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)