I received the Palgantong Sky Long Mascara from my dear friend Sophie. It was one of those mascaras that got me intrigued and I immediately tested it out!
It has been more than a month of usage and I just realized, I used this a lot on a daily basis that I forgot to share my review on this!
Palgantong says ---
Palgantong Sky Long Mascara allows you to have clear and bushy eyelashes with the help of its innovative formula. It leaves eyelashes very black with a slim, long and curly look, which have never been seen before, with the help of its patented formula. Its quick-dry formula prevents eye make-ups from getting damaged. As it is waterproof and oil-resistant, the eye make-up will last for one whole day. The product is easy to remove, causing less harm to the skin around eye area.
AMW says ---
- Thin mascara wand making it easy to reach the roots of my lashes.
- Separates my lashes without clumping.
- Gives added length to my short lashes.
- Dries immediately after application.
- No fragrance.
- Doesn't irritate my eyes.
- Easy to remove with regular makeup remover.
- Retains the curl of my lashes for the whole day.
- Not widely available.
- If you're looking for volume, this is not the mascara for you. (Kindly read tip on how to deal with this.)
Lengthening mascara, doesn't clump your lashes and lasts the whole day without weighing down the curl!
- Apply from the roots of upper eyelashes to the tips with the side of mascara brush.
- If you prefer to apply mascara on your lower lashes, turn the wand vertically and apply using the tip of mascara brush.
- To get the best of both worlds (volume + length), I prefer using a separate volumizing mascara and the Palgantong Sky Long Mascara together for a vavavoom effect. (Ex. Maybelline The Falsies + Palgantong Sky Long Mascara = dream lashes)
To whom do I recommend this to?
Mascara wearers who are looking for the "length" without weighing down the curl.
Where to purchase and how much?
International readers can purchase from Sasa.com for $15.30. Local readers can purchase at Beauty and Minerals website, check if she still have stocks.
Mascara wand of Palgantong Sky Long Mascara
It's long, not so thick so it's easy to use even on short, sparse lashes.
Palgantong is a brand Made in Korea
Widely available in both Korea and Japan! I've seen a lot of customers purchase Palgantong cosmetics during my last Tokyo Trip.
Before and after photo of my lashes with 2 coats of
Sky Long Mascara in Black
(Note: For the sake of review, I did not curl my lashes in this photo)
The Sky Long Mascara does lengthen my lashes and darken it a bit but in a very natural way.
Have you tried any Palgantong products?
What's your favorite? I believe the Palgantong Theatrical Powder has been a cult favorite!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on TwitterGet "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")