Scroll down to check out the 4 shades I got!
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain's Packaging is the exact color as the balm!
Revlon says ---
It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.
- Lightweight Lipstain + Moisturizing Balm
- 100% of women who tried it felt their lips were instantly moisturized with a soft stain of color
- Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener required
- Retractable! No sharpening needed and the tube is too cute!
- Glides on smoothly.
- Very moisturizing.
- The darker shades are quite pigmented.
- For a lip stain/balm, the product stays on your lips for at least half a day!
- Tiny hint of scent that doesn't bother me.
- The lighter shades may not show up as much as we want them to.
- Because re-application is addicting because of the moisturizing properties, I think I will finish up the product faster than most of my lipsticks!
A lipbalm and lipstain in one! I love to bring this along for touch-ups even without an extra lip balm!
- If you prefer very subtle shades, pick the lighter shades.
- If you have dark pigmented lips like mine, keep in mind that the lighter shades may not show up. It works just like regular lip balm.
- I tend to skip lip balm application because the product is moisturizing enough, I strongly suggest to still apply a good amount of lip balm and blot off excess before Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain application.
- Always store in cool, dry place.
Yes! But definitely the more deeper shades.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone into lipsticks minus the drying factor.
Where to purchase and how much?
Local Revlon counters for Php575.00 (approx $13.70).
035 Charm doesn't show up on my lips and applies sheer just like a regular lip balm
050 Precious has a creamier texture but still appears nothing in terms of color. It helped made the color of my lips more even and I like to use this underneath a light colored lipstick.
020 Lovesick is a gorgeous hot pink shade that's moisturizing at the same time!
045 Romantic is great for girls who are just starting out on using red lipsticks! The red shade isn't too strong yet it gives a nice statement.
What's your favorite shade among the 4 that I swatched?
My favorite is 020 Lovesick! I love it so much I used it on The Purple Groom Photoshoot with Char Char :)
P.S. Char Char...on the other hand, doesn't have any lipstain on! *laughs*
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on TwitterGet "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Products received for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)