Who loves Mineral products?
*Raises hand* ME!
*Raises hand* ME!
If you scroll back to my blog posts 3-4 years ago, you'll probably see some reviews on various mineral brands which I love to order online and put them on small tiny pots! I love the process of tap, swirl and buff! My first mineral product was from Bare Minerals and I can't count how many times I watched the instructional video! I was that addicted!
Then boom! After I finished my 2nd huge pot of Ellana Premium Blend Mineral Foundation, I went back to traditional compact foundation as I always wished mineral foundations would come in pressed powder form!
Guess what? I'm glad more and more mineral makeup companies are hearing us out! One of the brands that made me Proud to be Pinoy --- Human Nature came up with a Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation. Scroll down to read my thoughts!
Human Nature says ---
Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation is formulated with multi-functional rice powder, bamboo powder, and Vitamin E to give medium to high coverage and help seamlessly cover imperfections! It leaves you only with a velvety soft matte finish, perfect complexion, flawless-looking, shine-free face... and not the harmful chemical ingredients found in regular foundations! Just the perfect match for your skin you’ve been waiting for!
Available in 4 Filipina-friendly shades:
- Vanilla – Light
- Honey – Fair
- Caramel – Medium
- Toffee – Morena
AMW says ---
- Cute purplish packaging that has a huge mirror.
- Expiration date well printed on packaging.
- Comes in shades that work for most Asian skin.
- Build-able coverage. From light (by using a brush) to medium to heavy!
- Soft, smooth texture.
- Easy to blend.
- No scent.
- Non-drying. Skin looks healthy and moisturized.
- Well, online shoppers? It is difficult to pick the right shade for you without swatching the product. Kindly read tips on how to deal with this.
Good coverage, smooth texture and has a good staying power.
- Never drop the compact as mineral powder are softer in texture.
- If you plan to buy online, I strongly suggest to PLEASE visit any Human Nature stores near you and swatch on each at least 2-3 shades to pick the right shades for you! Online, I originally thought I'm a Caramel-Medium, but turned out a tad bit dark on me.
- For retouch, use a fluffy brush to apply on areas that needed the extra coverage and leave the rest bare. Applying too much foundation within the day will give unnatural finish.
- If you have oily skin, always blot off excess oil before you use the sponge for retouch.
To whom do I recommend this to?
People with sensitive skin, who loves to use Mineral foundation but dislikes the messy loose powder form.
Where to purchase and how much?
Online for introductory price of Php475.00 (approx $11.30) or visit Human Nature branches nationwide and branches and in all Beauty Bar outlets in Metro Manila. Call (632) 931-5787 for nearest Human Nature branch.
Shade: Caramel - Medium
I personally think this would work not only for medium skinned girls but also for girls who don't mind having a hint of healthy than (me!)
Swatch on finger
Coverage is buildable
Applied all over skin using the sponge that comes with the compact.
(Since the shade is a tad bit darker on me, I applied light layer all over face and added more on areas that I would like to contour! The product doubles up as a very natural contouring powder for me! Smart eh? :P)
Coverage is good,
Skin looks fresh!
Do you still use mineral makeup products at present?
Would you give Human Nature a try?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on TwitterGet "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent for PR purposes. Opinions/reviews 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)