Good morning AMW friends! Today, I will be reviewing something super cute! Etude House, the brand has always been very interesting for me because of their product packaging! Aside from that, I love the fact that they got my favorite Sandara Park as the lovely face for Etude House!
Photo taken from website
My dearest friend (you know who you are) sent me this cute lipstick called Dear My Blooming Lips Talk for Christmas!
The shade PK004 screams cutesy patootsie!
Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk: Lovely & Girlish 24 colors!
- Smooth texture and outstanding color of creamy gel texture makes clean and vivid lips.
- Relaxed Fitting Complex & Smooth Powder System makes smooth lips without crack.
- Moist Liquid Paste and Hydro-Moist Complex makes moist and kissable lips.
AMW says ---
- Super adorable packaging.
- Has 24 colors which caters to different needs and skin tones of individuals.
- Pigmentation is good and build-able.
- Glides on lips easily.
- Has a nice moisturizing finish.
- PK004 can give an instant "face lift".
- If you have dry lips, this may settle into lines.
The Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips talk is housed in a very cute pale pink packaging with tiny ribbon. The lipstick's pigmentation is really good and it glides on lips easily even without lip balm underneath. The finish is neither matte nor glossy, it has a nice sheen and moisture that lasts around an hour max. As for long-wear of the lipstick, PK004 stays almost half the day with minimal retouch BUT the moisture and shine lasts only for 15 minutes on a very dry lips like mine!
- Exfoliate lips at least once a week to prevent chapping.
- Prior to ANY lipstick applying, apply a good amount of your choice of lip balm and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Wipe off with a clean tissue and proceed with lipstick application.
- Top with a clear gloss for a glossy and moisturized finish.
- Use a lip brush for a more precised application.
- The shade PK004 works for medium to fair skin tone.
- For a natural look, light hand application can be done with a swiping or patting motion. For a vavavoom finish, apply and re-apply heavily for a bright pink look.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Girls who are into wide range of lipstick shades at a mid-range price.
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Etude House stores for Php478.00 (approx $11.95).
PK004 swiped once
Before and After
PK004 is somewhat bright pink with fuchsia effect. The brightness of the color reminded me so much of my favorite Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick. Both has the "perk me up" shade and I can get away wearing only this and get out of the house!
Applied heavily on lips without lip balm underneath
The lipstick settles into the lines of my lips after 10 minutes and lips felt a bit tight and drying. This isn't a huge problem for me as I can always reapply lip balm or lip gloss on top for instant moisture.
Check out the cute poster of Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips with Sandara Park and she's wearing PK004! She looks great in any color I swear!
**photo taken from this siteHave you tried the Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk?
This is actually my first and I'm glad I was able to give this a try! I've always thought lipsticks like these would be boring or not as pigmented! I'm so happy I'm wrong and I can't wait to try out their other shades!
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")