Happy Saturday!!! January seems to pass by pretty quickly and seriously speaking, my tummy isn't getting any smaller! I'm really having mixed feelings right now, I want to see Baby AMW ASAP but I love my baby bump and the way Baby kicks me at wee hours of the night!
Before I go dramatic over my pregnancy, I will be sharing a review on a cute product which I recently tried from my November BDJ Box.
Acetone-free. No cotton needed. Non-drying ingredients. Trendy & fashionable. No Mess. No Spills. Handy and Easy to Use.
Ingredients: Dimethyl Carbonate, Glycerin, VE, K-15, Pronopol, Perfume.
AMW says ---
- Super cute packaging!
- The product is indeed mess free.
- Easy to tote along during travel!
- 1 wipe can remove regular nail polish on 1 hand!
- Scent is wonderful! Doesn't have the strong acetone scent that could get irritating.
- If each sheet was maximized, the 1 x Yuka Nail Polish Remover Wipes can remove nail polish up to 17 times!
- Though the product is said to be acetone-free, it dries out my cuticle and leaves a dry feel.
- Not widely available. Have to order online for now. (But according to commenter Jing, this is available at Watsons, let me know if you find them at Watsons too! Thanks)
I find this product gives the easiest way to remove polish anytime anywhere! Can easily remove almost all types of nail polishes plus acrylic paint but leaves a white film on top of your nails with a bit of dryness.
- Keep in mind to close the container tight to keep the cotton from drying.
- Though it is easy to just grab as many sheets as we can for removal, 1 sheet can be maximized up to 5 fingernails! I've used maximum of 2 sheets for 10 fingernails.
- Store in cool, dry place. Never in directly sunlight.
- If you wear glitter polish or any hard-to-remove polish, leave the cotton on top of your nails for a couple of seconds before wiping it off.
- Proceed by applying cuticle oil or hand lotion immediately after nail polish removal to prevent cuticles and fingers from drying.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Nail polish enthusiasts who dislikes nail polish removal due to its messy nature!
Where to purchase and how much?
Available online on Facebook for Php68.00 (approx $1.70).
Yuka Nail Polish Remover Wipes comes in 35 soaked sheets.
Each sheet is very thin thus you may grab at least 2 sheets in one go!
Remember my most recent nail art tutorial called Welcoming 2013 Nails? As seen on the tutorial, I've used several polish shades plus the combination of acrylic paints and glitter polish! Let's not forget the top coat!
With 1 sheet of Yuka Nail Polish Remover Wipe, I was able to remove nail polish from my left hand! The sheet did turned dry and almost ready to throw out on my 3rd nail, but because of this review, I tried to maximize the use of each sheet and so far, 5 is the maximum!
A closer look on all the colors that came off! The only con that I mentioned is the appearance of white powdery substance on top of my nail and the dryness along the cuticles.
Would you go for conventional nail polish remover or a Nail Polish Remover Wipes like I did?
So far, this is a first for me to try pre-soaked nail polish remover wipes and the experience is quite good. I am hoping to find more that has the same nice scent, same no-acetone ingredients without the dryness! Any recommendations?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")