Happy Weekend AMW Friends and Happy Year of the Water Snake! Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!
I'm in a chirpy mood as I'm finally having a break from work! Yay for more time to rest, more Korean series to watch, more games to play and time just to chill! I have a week holiday and I deserve it as I don't get to experience Philippine Holidays!
As I'm currently sharing my knowledge at Benefit's 2nd Beauty Emergency Workshop at the Shangri-la Mall, I will definitely leave something for you today to read, another product review of one of the Unsung Heroes --- the Hand Cream!
I got the Ahava Mineral Hand Cream sample (20ml) from Sample Room and I'm so happy to have tried this good sized sample before deciding whether to go for full size or not! Should I? Or shouldn't I? Read on for my reviews!
Ahava says ---
Mineral-enriched cream specially formulated to protect hands and safeguard them from climatic hazards and household damage. Instantly smoothes chapped, dry skin and restores suppleness.
Size: 100 ml
AMW says ---
- Simple squeeze type packaging, easy to use.
- A pea size amount is enough to keep both hands moisturized.
- The product gets absorbed into the skin easily.
- No allergic reactions.
- Others may find the powdery scent overwhelming. (not for me!)
- Constant re-application may be needed.
Very lightweight hand cream that keeps my hands hydrated throughout the day (with constant application).
- Hand creams are best used after dish washing or hand wash.
- Hand creams or any other creams are effective with continuous use! Do not expect to see the positive effects right away, give it at least a month or so.
- Apply more of the hand cream at night before you go to bed and wake up with soft hands!
- Bring your hand cream with you anywhere you go for re-application. It works when you shake a whole lot of hands for work! People will appreciate how soft your hands are! *winks*
To whom do I recommend this to?
Everyone! Even guys should use hand creams! (I force Mr. AMW to use them once in awhile) :P
Where to purchase and how much?
I got my sample at Sample Room. Full size Ahava Mineral Hand Cream is available at Ahava Kiosk, 2/F SM Megamall, G/F Glorietta 4, 2/F Shangri-La Plaza and Upper Ground (K-1104), Robinson’s Magnolia for Php650.00 (approx $16.25). Like Ahava Philippines on Facebook or visit them on their website.
Easy to squeeze tube making it hassle-free to control the amount of product needed. Though this is a sample sized tube, I believe the full sized is housed in a same type of packaging.
Texture of Ahava Mineral Hand Cream
Cream-like texture but very lightweight as it gets absorbed into the skin in no time.
Are you currently using a hand cream?
If yes, which particular brand and are you satisfied with it?
I have been a Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy Cream user for years, then I recently received the Boots Caribbean Cocktail Aruba Dream Hand and Nail Cream from dear blogger friend and loved it so much I was able to constantly use it on a daily basis. Now that I'm done with the Boots and can't seem to find it locally, I'm glad Ahava Mineral Hand Cream came in just in time to save my hands!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Sample product received via SampleRoom.ph. Reviews 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)