Happy Thursday AMW friends! How's your week? Mine was quite good, my allergies were acting up for weeks and I finally went back to the doctor to have a safe anti-histamine medication prescribed and I'm definitely sleeping more soundly!
Today, I will be reviewing a product close to my heart. Well, any product that gives an instant boost of hydration will always be my best friend! Just like lip balm, I cannot live without a moisturizer or hydration mists (for in between days) because putting on makeup will always cause my skin to dry out midday! I have used the Celeteque Hydration Hydrolized Moisturizing Mist for quite some time (even before I got pregnant) and today, I will finally unveil my thoughts on this product after finishing this up!
CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Hydration Hydrolyzed Moisturizing Mist contains Hydrolyzed Liquids and NMF that restore moisture to the skin and improve its elasticity and softness. Water from Fuji has trace elements that rejuvenate the skin to make it feel more supple and refreshed. It can also be used over make-up.Ingredients:
AMW says ---
- Handy, spritz bottle easy to tote along for travel.
- Gives instant boost of moisture to your skin.
- Refreshing to use anytime of the day.
- Doesn't give a greasy or oily feel.
- Helps foundation adheres better on skin with this extra boost of moisture prior to makeup application.
- No allergic reactions or skin irritations on my part while using this.
- Makeup doesn't look as "powdery" when spritzed with Celeteque Hydration Hydrolized Moisturizing Mist after makeup application.
- Proudly Philippine made product!
- None for now.
Refreshing, simple yet smart packaging, easy to use and gives instant boost of hydration anytime of the day.
- After washing the face, spray the mist once or twice on the selected areas of the face and tap dry with a soft cloth.
- It is best to use before make-up or sunscreen application to moisturize and awaken the skin. Use as often as needed.
- Store the product inside the fridge for a refreshing cool mist!
- Spritz all over your face and pat using your clean fingers after skincare, prior to makeup application.
- If you suffer from super dry skin, spritz this product after foundation application to prevent skin dryness.
- Once signs of irritations occur, stop usage immediately! Though this product is tested hypoallergenic and safe for use among Filipinos, there will always be exceptions to the rule.
- In between spritz, pat using clean tissue paper to prevent makeup from sliding off.
To whom do I recommend this to?
All skin types! Though I highly recommend this for people with dry skin, this also works for oily skinned individuals who dislikes the use of extra moisturizer in their daily routine.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Mercury Drugstores, Watsons, SM Department Stores, Robinsons Supermarket, Landmark, PCX, Shopwise and Rustans for Php349.00 (approx $8.73).
Reusable spritz bottle in which I like to put my makeup cleaner.
Manufactured and Expiration date printed
Do you currently use any facial mist for hydration? If yes, which brand and does it work for you?
I for once has always been a MAC Renewal Defense Charged Water user and I still use that at present, but on days I need the extra hydration without me worrying about the price of each spritz, I go for Celeteque Hydration Hydrolized Moisturizing Mist. So far, the name sounds a bit too scientific for me and I have to admit, I was scared to use at first, but with my doctor's go signal and without the allergic reactions that I usually get (in an instant), I'm so far, safe using this product!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")