Consider this, I have dry skin, so I can't imagine how our oily-skinned readers out there feel on moisturizer application on these hot and humid days? Come on, do tell me!
I've always been a fan of the Clinique Moisture Surge line, why? It's a simple, straightforward product line that does nothing but gives you the moisture you deserve MINUS the heavy feel! For the past months, I've used up my huge tub of Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief as it is one of the easiest day time moisturizer to use before my BB Cream application!
Yes, it's summer, it's hot and humid but I still find some dry patches around my left cheeks so I need moisture even midday! Thankfully, the Clinique Moisture Surge line came out with a face spray that gives moisture without distracting your makeup!
The Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief
No, the above photo isn't mind as I just grabbed the full-sized bottle photo from Google. I get to try this product from my Bonus Time Bag! (Thanks Clinique for including this as I get to test how wonderful this product is!)
A sample size of Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief
Sample size: 30ml
Gone after a week and a half's usage!
Clinique says ---
Water your skin. Take along a refreshing face spray for showers of thirsty skin relief. Bursting with moisture and active aloe. But not a drop of oil. Rapidly replenishes skin's moisture level, restoring balance. Softens and soothes in a flash.
AMW says ---
- Simple, easy to use spray bottle. (Also re-usable!)
- No sticky residue.
- Doesn't feel oily.
- Works for ALL skin types.
- Instantly moisturize your skin.
- No weird scent.
- Makeup sets even better with a few spritz after makeup application. Skin dewy and healthy.
- Just like the rest of the Clinique Moisture Surge line, the product is straightforward, no added SPF benefits.
- Addictive! I have a feeling I can use up the full-sized bottle in less than a month due to my addiction! :P
Refreshing, moisturizing and easy to use!
- Hold 10-12" from face. Close eyes and spray a light mist.
- Use in addition to daily moisturizer, under or over makeup, whenever skin feels thirsty.
- Avoid spraying into eyes.
- For all skin types.
- If you have oily skin, spritz this product for instant moisture to prevent skin from drying. (Yes, Oily skinned individuals have the tendency to have drier skin due to lack of moisture.)
- If you have combination skin, spritz more on areas that tends to dry.
- After spritzing the product, gently pat your face with your clean fingers until product gets absorbed.
- Frequent traveler? The sample size bottle is perfect for in-between flights "spray".
- If you suffer from dry skin, using only this product isn't enough to moisturize your skin!
- Keep this bottle inside your fridge and give yourself a few "cool" spritz after washing your face for that instant "pick me upper" on a lazy morning!
- Can be used before or after makeup application.
A big YES!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Clinique counters for Php1,850.00 (approx $46.25).
How do you beat the heat this summer?
Either I look for this....
Well, I'd go for the lather! hehehe Have a lovely week ahead!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")