Thanks to Sample Room I was able to try 1 brand, 3 different lipstick finishes and 3 different shades --- Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipsticks.
Shades: Pinkish Nude, Kissmark and Red Wine
Finish: Sheer, Matte, Satin
Colour Collection says ---
Keep your lips healthy and kissable with Colour Collection’s Vitamin E Lipsticks, a range of lipsticks that are formulated with Vitamin E, making your lips still look moisturized and supple even long after the color wears off. It also has sunscreen that protects your lips from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
Tupperware Brands’ premier cosmetic line presents these specially enriched glam lipsticks with Vitamin E -- widely known for its capability to speed up cell regeneration and retain natural moisture content of the skin.
By helping you maintain smooth, sensuous and vibrant lips, Colour Collection's Vitamin E Lipstick puts the glamorous finishing touch to your look with over 15 passionate shades and 3 types of finishes – matte, satin and sheer.
AMW says ---
- Comes in 3 formulation - sheer, matte and satin. You don't get that on other lipstick brands.
- The lipstick has Vitamin E making your lips moisturized throughout usage.
- Shades are very pigmented.
- The lipstick glides on lips easily without chapping.
- The matte formulation isn't as drying as compared to other brands.
- Satin formulation feels like an expensive lipstick. It glides on easily on lips with or without lip balm underneath.
- Not widely available on malls.
- Packaging. Nothing too exciting.
- Re-application is needed. (But this happens to MOST lipsticks)
- Has a faint vanilla scent.
An inexpensive brand of lipstick with good staying power, pigmentation and has 3 formulations to choose from.
- For lipstick to last longer, apply a layer, blot with tissue or pat with a translucent powder and re-apply 2nd or 3rd layer.
- Always prep your lips by applying your choice of lip balm while you do the rest of your makeup to keep your lips ready and moisturized for lipstick application.
- For dark colored lipsticks, it is best to use a lip brush for a more precised application.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Lipstick wearers who enjoy different lipstick finishes at an affordable price.
Pinkish Nude - for everyday lipstick wearers. Office girls, college students, etc...
Kissmark - anyone who likes matte pink lipstick that's not too drying.
Red Wine - anyone who likes to make a statement without the boldness of a regular red lipstick.
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php350.00 (approx $7.85) available at these branches. Visit www.sampleroom.ph every now and then for full sized samples.
L-R Pinkish Nude, Kissmark and Red Wine
Before and After:
Sheer Lipstick in Pinkish Nude
The shade is more of a peachy nude on my lips, no matter how much you apply, the product will come off very natural and soft. I love this shade so much I highly recommend this to everyone as this color works well on ALL skin tones.
Before and After:
Matte Lipstick in Kissmark
Kissmark is a matte, bright pink lipstick that has a hint of blue undertone. This color is bright yet wearable even on day time. This shade would work best on women with fair to medium skin.
Before and After:
Satin Lipstick in Red Wine
On tube, the lip color scared me to death as the shade came off a bit too brown and dark for my taste. Once applied, a deep red (red wine indeed!) shade appeared giving my lips the "slimming" effect it needs! Just like dark outfits, dark lip color can help "lessen" the look of thick and big lips! Red Wine on a Satin finish is a wonderful combination best worn during night time or special occasions!
Which shade is your favorite?
Have you tried Colour Collection Vitamin E lipsticks?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent by SampleRoom for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)