I have used the Prostyle Fuwarie Hairstyling Mist (For Airy Bob Style) for months now and been loving it! Having a "bob" look is nice but I missed curling my hair back when my hair was still long! Now that I'm starting to grow my hair longer for me to be able to style my hair, I've decided to use the Prostyle Fuwarie Curl Styling Mist For Curly and Bouncy Hairstyle!
Okay, my hair is still short so curling it using a small curling iron is not my thing as of the moment, so I've decided to use my 1.5 inch curling iron to create "bouncy" hairstyle instead and I've been doing that each time I let my hair down as pregnancy hormones made my hair limp and boring!
Prostyle Fuwarie says ---
- For Curly and Bouncy Hairstyle.
- Prevents hair burn/blisters.
- Protects hair cuticle from the heat of hair styling tools
- Prevents hair breakage
- Prevents hair discoloration caused by heat.
- Protects against UV rays
- Sets the hair as styled and keeps it curled longer.
- Enhanced with Amino Acid to repair damaged cuticles for beautiful and shiny hair.
- Has a light fruity scent.
- Made in Japan.
AMW says ---
- Locally available.
- Smells great.
- Easy to use spritz packaging with on/off function.
- Hair feels light and soft to touch.
- Hairstyle stays the whole day even under humid weather condition.
- Hair is protected from heat styling tools.
- Hair remains bouncy even after several hours.
- Can't see how the product can repair damaged cuticles as of the moment.
The Prostyle Fuwarie Curl Styling Mist helps "hold" the hairstyle you've done for the whole day. Smells great, the product is lightweight and never weight your hair down.
- If you like to straighten your hair most of the time, purchase the For Straight and Smooth Hairstyle variant. If you have short hair and like to create a bob look, purchase For Airy Bob Hairstyle. If you are someone like me who likes to use curling irons, go for this variant!
- Always make sure your hair is completely dry before you start styling your hair with hair styling tools. To prevent hair from further damage, I 'airdry' my hair with a fan.
- Section your hair and spritz with Prostyle Fuwarie styling mists to make sure all areas of the hair are protected.
- For Airy Bob Hairstyle, I prefer to spritz the product only at the bottom part of the hair where the styling tool hits. As for Curly and Bouncy Hairstyle Mist, I prefer to start from the mid section of my hair or where the curling iron hits.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Women who like to curl their hair using flat iron or curling iron.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Beauty Bar nationwide for Php450.00 (approx $11.25)
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ProstyleFuwariePhilippines
Back packaging with English instructions.
Packaging with OPEN and CLOSE lid.
This is perfect for hairstylist who lugs their hair styling products everywhere!
For pictorial purpose: I held the product close to my hair. But in real life, try to extend the spray at least 5-6 inches away. I like sectioning my hair or lift my hair section per section to make sure the product gets into the insides of my hair.
Over the weekend, I attended K-Palette event at Geisha Restaurant, since I had very limp and boring hair, I've decided to curl my hair giving it a "bouncy" feel. I used my Remington Protect & Shine Pro Soft Curl Tong (1.5 inches) and so far, the style stayed until I went home (even after a SPA treatment!).
|Photo taken using an IPhone.|
Have you tried Prostyle Fuwarie Styling Mists?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)