Just what I need, a soothing balm for my tired muscles that is 100% natural! I recently got sick together with Baby AMW over the weekend. I threw up once (no I'm not pregnant) and my whole body was aching. As a hands-on mom, I don't have the luxury of "time-off" as I need to look after my little one especially since he was also sick!
Thankfully, I was able to see Human Nature's Balm for All Seasons which was tucked inside my storage bin! It must be heaven sent as I suddenly saw this tiny little pot peeking right back at me when I was searching for baby diaper rash cream.
I took this out immediately and applied a few amount under my nose and on my shoulders. I've used this tiny pot over the weekend and I will be sharing my initial thoughts and review on this small wonder!
Human Nature says ---
Give the gift of peace of mind with our 100% Natural Balm for All Seasons.
One whiff is all it takes to get you hooked. Breathe in the goodness and let the good vibes from this mint balm soothe away the tensions of your daily hectic lifestyle. Let this all-around wonder balm's infusion of peppermint, eucalyptus, and bergamot help relieve stress, mental fatigue, dizziness, body aches, and even skin boo-boos.
Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil, Mentha arvensis (corn mint) essential oil, Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) essential oil, Citrus bergamia (bergamot) essential oil
AMW says ---
- Love the relaxing smell. Reminds me so much of Vicks vaporub but smells a tad bit better!
- Thin consistency making it easy for me not to worry about staining my clothes.
- Also helps relieve insect bites.
- Non-toxic, just to prove a point, I used this twice on my really chapped, painful lips, it gave my lips a soothing effect of a menthol lip balm!
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Safe for the family.
- Relaxes me each time I use it.
- Size. I hope they can come up with bigger size as I can finish this tiny pot in no time.
- The plastic packaging, the lid is a bit flimsy.
A minty balm to works in giving me a "quick" relaxation whenever I have muscle pain or headache. Re-application is needed as the relief is temporary.
from Human Nature
- Rub a little product onto palm, lift hands to your nose, take a deep breath and let good vibes flow.
- Or, massage onto desired area and let waves of relief wash over you
- if you are pregnant, check with your doctor if you can use products with "eucalyptus".
- Store in cool dry place.
- Apply liberally on areas needed. I like applying this on my temple, back of my ears, chest, etc...
- Take this along with you wherever you go, you may never know when you need this!
- If your skin is very sensitive, do a patch test before application.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Vaporub users who like to switch to natural, organic ingredients.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Human Heat Nature website and Zalora for Php99.75 (approx $2.00).
Human Nature Balm for All Seasons packaging.
The plastic is like that of those mineral eyeshadow makeup packaging.
I wish they can improve their packaging in the future.
Again, this is NOT a lip balm but I tried using this on my really cracked lips and so far, I did not suffer any pain and it relieved me! I also use this balm to apply on "pressure points", the back of my ears, temples etc... it helps relaxes me especially at night before I go to sleep.
What "vaporub" do you use when you need instant relief from muscle ache or insect bites?
Aside from Human Nature Balm for All Seasons, I use Lucas Papaw a lot!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")