Wow, I haven't reviewed any facial masks lately ever since I got pregnant and when Baby AMW was around! I mean, who has the time right? The moment he dozes off, I dozes off immediately with him as he could wake up anytime so I won't miss any opportunity to rest!
Now that he's 1, his sleeping pattern is more organized so I knew his sleeping schedule by heart and he sleeps the most soundly around 11:00pm-2:00am, that's when I sneak in my beauty routine!
I have been a My Beauty Diary mask user so when I got Dermal Masks to try, I put it a bit on the side as I can't separate myself from my favorite My Beauty Diary masks! When I finished up all my masks, I told myself I have to try them as I've read a couple of raves about this brand!
Dermal masks are similar to other sheet masks you see. You get 1 sheet per pack and you use it anywhere you want and you don't need to wash your face after!
The difference with Dermal masks according to their product feature, you are to see the difference immediately even if you used it only once!
Here are some of the variants I get to try ---
SYN-AKE (don't ask me why it's spelled that way!)
I was very conservative so I started with ROSE water. As soon as you tear off the packet, you get a folded sheet mask that's soaked with essence! You can immediately smell rose (smells exactly like my favorite rose tea) but what I like about Dermal is that the scent isn't overpowering! It is just right to keep you relaxed.
The sheet is made of good quality, quite thick yet soft to the skin and because it was soaked pretty well with Rose Water Essence, it adheres to my skin immediately!
- Good quality sheet mask.
- Feels pretty cool on skin even without refrigerating the mask.
- No skin irritations or allergic reactions on first use.
- After first use, skin feels soft, moisturized and supple.
- The essence gets absorbed into my skin in no time.
- Has a wonderful, soothing smell.
- After first use, skin looks brighter and a tad bit firmer! (I was pleasantly surprised!)
- May still cause allergic reaction to some users who have very sensitive skin.
Overall, I find the masks to be really effective in keeping my skin hydrated and more supple anytime of the day! I like to use this the night before I need to go somewhere! Aside from that, this mask is perfect to relieve mid-week stress! After using Rose Essence and got positive results, I went ahead and tried Apricot then Snail! I like them all and can't seem to find a favorite in terms of effect as I get mostly similar results on different variants! I guess I am biased towards the ROSE essence because I enjoyed that scent the most!
And because this is a beauty blog, I can't run away from showing you guys my weird photo wearing Dermal Collagen Essence Mask! Don't laugh okay? I mean, seriously, WHO LOOKS GOOD WEARING A FACIAL MASK???? NOT ME FOR SURE!
AMW mala-Phantom of the Opera lol
Sige na nga!
You may stop laughing now! And since I don't want to leave you with a memory of ME with that facial mask! Let me share to you some tips on using this mask!
- Keep in mind to leave the mask only for 15-20 minutes.
- Use the extra essence from the pack to massage dry areas around your body like your elbows, knees or in my case, my hands!
- For better result, take 15-20 minutes rest, close your eyes and listen to your favorite music! The effect is better when you rest as the mask does its work! I used to walk around and do usual house chores with face mask and I didn't enjoy "ME" time at all!
Dermal Collagen Essence Mask was awarded as THE BEST FACIAL MASK IN KOREA. It is available in the Philippines at select Beauty Bar outlets priced at Php70.00 (Less than $2.00).
Did you laughed at my crazy photos? *Scared*
Which particular Dermal Collagen Essence Mask variant would you like to try?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent by company/PR for review. Opinion 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)