The recipe is very simple, here are the ingredients you need ---
- Enoki muchrooms
- Ground beef
- Soy sauce
- Corn starch
- Sauteed garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Pour in ground beef and cook until brown.
- Separate the cooked beef on the side, boil asparagus with water for approximately 5-8 minutes.
- Pour in enoki mushrooms and the cooked ground beef.
- Add soy sauce, salt, pepper.
- Optional add cornstarch to thicken sauce.
Let me know if you have tried this dish or if you are planning to cook this dish!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")