And you know how I always visit a coffee shop when I'm out even if I just had a drink of coffee inside the car on my way to wherever I go?
YES, I am addicted that way!
BUT, I'm glad my addicted can be of help! One of my favorite coffee chain The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® has made community building and giving back critically important components of its company philosophy. Every year, in the months leading up to Christmas, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® releases its coveted Giving Journal around a holiday campaign benefiting the Real Life Foundation.
This year, the theme of the Giving Journal is to provide the inspiration to create OVERFLOWS in one's life.
And for you, my fellow coffee lover to help in The Real Life Foundation, here's how to avail of the 2015 Giving Journal:
- A minimum single-receipt purchase of a regular or large sized Original Ice Blended®, Espresso/Coffee- based, or Tea-based Beverage, Frozen Swirl or CBTL™ capsules qualifies a customer to get a stamp card.
- Each card
consists of 12 circles with corresponding purchased drink/item assignments.
These are as follows:
1 Original Ice Blended® (any flavor, regular or large)1 Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)1 Espresso/Coffee-based Beverage (any flavor, double, regular or large)1 Holiday Featured Beverage (Winter Dream Tea Latte or Red Velvet, regular or large)Any (8) Original Ice Blended®, Espresso/Coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Frozen Swirl (any flavor, double, regular or large)(1) Box of CBTL™ capsules (any flavor) = 2 stamps(1) CBTL™ Single Serve Beverage System (Kaldi, Contata and or Desto) purchase automatically allows the customer to claim his/her 2015 Giving Journal
- Stamp card must always be presented UPON PURCHASE so that a circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased.
- Once all 12 circles are stamped and completed IN ONE STAMP CARD, customer will be able to claim The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® 2015 Giving Journal at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® branch. Combining of stamps cards is not allowed.
- The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where The Giving Journal will be claimed.
- Not valid in conjunction with other promos.
- Promo period is from October 25, 2014 to January 11, 2015.
- Giving Journals may be claimed beginning October 25, 2014 until 60 days after the promo has ended.
Can't wait to fill these pages!
So, which particular coffee chain planner are you saving up for?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent by company/PR for review. Opinion 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)