Benefit They're Real Remover has been on top of my makeup area for quite some time! This was made to help remove They're Real mascara and They're Real Push Up Liner. And true enough, this works so well with They're Real products no wonder this product is actually named after the said line! But how will this fair with other mascaras and liners?
Benefit They're Real Remover says ---
Take it ALL off! Specially formulated to remove our bestselling they’re real! mascara and they’re real! push-up liner, this creamy gel is gentle-yet-powerful. It completely lifts away waterproof eye makeup without tugging the delicate eye area.
*Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers.
Size: 50.0 mL, 1.7 US fl oz
Ingredients: (taken from Benefit website)
AMW says ---
- Removes They're Real liner and Mascara without problem.
- Does not sting the eye.
- Works even on my sensitive eyes. No allergic reactions so far.
- A little goes a long way!
- Cream, so perfect for travel because you don't have to worry about "spills".
- If you try to use other brands of mascaras and liners that are a "pain" to remove, this won't exactly work as well.
The Benefit They're Real Remover reminds me so much of a Cold Cream but this has lightweight texture and none of that crazy scent. This is a great (or shall I change it to a PERFECT) remover for They're Real products, will work for most mascaras and eyeliners except those mascaras and eyeliners that are known to be super difficult to remove!
- Saturate a cotton pad and gently wipe away eye makeup. Rinse off.
- Dip a clean cotton swab in they’re real! remover to instantly fix any eye makeup mistakes.
- Best to remove liner and mascara by rubbing the "cream" gently on your fingers then massage onto your eyelids and lashes keeping your eyes closed.
- If you plan to use a cotton, please use cotton pad, gently rub both sides of the cotton pad to "flatten" the cream, leave the cotton pad on your lid for a couple of seconds and gently massage.
- Wipe off cotton pad with downward strokes making to keep eyes from wrinkling.
- Made eye makeup mistakes? Don't worry! Use a Q-tip and apply a bit of They're Real Remover, it will rub off mistakes!
Yes! As I heavily use and rely on Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Benefit They're Real Mascara and Push-Up liner users.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Benefit counters (Rustans Makati, Greenbelt, Shangri-la, Trinoma, SM MOA and ATC) for Php1,000.00 (approx $22.00)
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/benefitcosmeticsphilippines
PackagingI love that this is a cream based product in a tube! So I can easily bring this along with me when I travel!
I use only a little amount for one eye.
I applied different liners on the back of my hand and so far, with just 2 swipes (using a cotton pad) and They're Real Remover, it does remove MOST of the liner.
After massaging and rubbing off the rest of the liner, you'll see that there will be a hint of liner left on those liners that are a pain to remove! It isn't that much of a deal but just so you know, you may need a second round of removing just to keep your eyes away from possible infections! :)
Have you tried Cream Remover to remove eye makeup?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent by company/PR for review. Opinion 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)