Well, as I sneaked into my fridge, I spied almost a kilo of pork loin so I sliced into into small "Pork Chops" size, grabbed some bacon and potatoes. YES POTATOES!
Here's the result of my Breaded Pork Chop with a Twist!
- Pork loin sliced thinly.
- 1 large potato (grated)
- Bread Crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the sliced pork loin with salt, pepper and garlic bits. Let it sit inside the fridge for at least an hour.
- Flatten each Pork Loin strips and apply a thin layer of grated potatoes (uncooked). Top it with a slice of bacon as shown on photo below. (If you don't like to put potatoes, you can put a slice of cheese)
- Dip the whole thing with egg and shower this with a good amount of bread crumbs.
- Handle with care! Be very gentle and put each "chop" with the bacon facing top. Let it fry for at least 5 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown before you start to flip!
- Use spoon and fork in flipping for better control.
- Once fried - golden brown - let it sit on a strainer to keep the crispiness.
Best served with ketchup or gravy! For gravy recipe, click HERE. Or HERE if you prefer Mushroom gravy.
Will you give this a try?
How do you like the added grated potatoes in this recipe?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")