You know how I've always been a fan of matte blush?
Well, now that the temperature is high and I'm sweating 90% of the time, I knew my make up routine has to change! From natural makeup to almost NO makeup at all! But of course, I still need to look decent when I go out so I switch most of my makeup products and settle for something different.
Like this blush that I kept in my make up stash for quite some time and haven't touched because it didn't pass my "matte blush" and "highly pigmented" department. Little did I know this nifty blush from L'Oreal Paris called Le Blush True Match blush is going to be my Summer Favorite!
L'Oreal Le Blush True Match Blush
Shade: Pink Grapefruit
Just by its name, you know it'll work for summer, and actually,
for all seasons as long as you have fair to medium skin tone.
This tiny blush has a free blush brush and a mirror which are very important and useful by the way!
I start from the apples of my cheeks applying upward to the hairline for a bit of "contouring effect". The free brush works wonders! With it's animal hair, the feel of the brush is just right to grab the right pigment for that "summer glow".
As for my summer look, I prefer to just apply a small amount of concealer and set with powder foundation. Fix my brows, line my eyes, apply a good amount of mascara, use Le Blush True Match Blush in Pink Grapefruit and a tinted lip balm and I'm ready to face the harsh sun!
My thoughts on True Match Blush in Pink Grapefruit ---
- This blush shade can be layered but the effect will always be natural.
- Gives a nice glow without adding any highlighter which is perfect since I don't want to pile up on makeup in this heat.
- No matter how much you apply, the effect is really natural and no streaks at all.
- Won't enhance the look of your acne marks or skin redness.
- Re-application may be needed if you have oily skin. The good thing is, the packaging of the blush is super handy and you can do retouch without bringing an extra blush brush!
What is your favorite blush shade this summer?