Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was crazy! My sister was confined in a hospital and I pray to God she gets well ASAP! As crazy as my weekend was, I had to look cheerful yesterday for a Skincare and Makeup Talk with Shiseido for Mother's Day yesterday at Robinsons Manila! Which product I picked for an instant "Blooming" look? The Happy Skin Beauty in Bloom Get Cheeky With Me Blush in shades Just Peachy and Bride-To-Be.
This particular blush is Limited edition so as much as you want to save up to grab this, you may as well grab it now or it will be gone forever!
This blusher comes in 2 of Happy Skin's famous Shut Up And Kiss Me lippie shades --- Just Peachy and Bride-To-Be!
Happy Skin Limited Edition 2-in-1 Get Cheeky With Me Blush says ---
AMW says ---
- Cute packaging.
- Comes with easy-to-do cheat sheet.
- You can create multiple blush shades.
- You don't get fall-outs.
- Build-able pigmentation.
- Limited. ]
- Since this blush is really pretty and I tend to pick this up a lot! I wish the blush would go BIGGER so I won't hit the pan easily.
A very pretty blush! The Just Peachy shade is perfect for subtle blushing while Bride-To-Be gives a really romantic fell. Blending both shades together will give you a higher blush impact!
- For an obvious "blush", use a small, densely packed blush brush.
- For natural-looking blush, use a big powder brush in application.
- A little goes a long way so always tap off excess before you apply directly on cheeks.
- If you applied too much, don't worry, pick a clean powder brush and gently brush off excess pigment.
- If you love this blush set so much, purchase back up NOW!
- Use light hand application if you have fair to medium skin.
- Apply heavily if you have medium dark to dark skin.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Works for fair-dark skin tone!
Where to purchase and how much?
Click the link to know where to purchase Happy Skin Products HERE.
Priced at Php799.00 (approx $18.15) available at Happy Skin online store and Beauty Bar website.
Since the blush pan is a bit small, I prefer to use a smaller blush brush for application. I always start from the apples of my cheeks applying upward for a natural "contour" effect.
Mixing both shades, I get this!
Will you purchase this blush?
Which among the shade (Just Peachy, Bride-To-Be or Mixed) do you prefer?