Happy Humpy Day everyone!
Today, I will be reviewing another "lightweight" sunblock brand! I know I've told my readers so many times how important it is to wear sunblock, but who really wears them on a daily basis? Even as a Beauty Blogger, I do skip sunblock application every now and then especially when the temperature rises.
So just like you, I am on a hunt for lightweight, or shall I say, SUPER DUPER Lightweight sunblock that I can use on a daily basis. A product that makes me feel good during and after application. So is Biore the one?
Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence says ---
Unlike other sun protection products that are icky-sticky, greasy-uneasy, Biore UV feels light, comfortable, and smooth. There is absolutely no waiting time because it is easily absorbed by your skin after application. With SPF50+ and PA++++, Biore UV instantly provides you maximumprotection from UVA and UVB rays which cause skin darkening and skin aging. And to top it all off, Biore UV is sweat-proof and works as a make-up base as well.
Amazingly light even with SPF50+ and PA++++. biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence contains unique aqua micro capsules that release moisture upon application. It feels cool on skin and is instantly absorbed with a weightless and transparent finish. For use on face and body.
AMW says ---
- Gets absorbed into skin in no time.
- None of the white cast even if it contains high spf.
- Thin consistency so easy to work with.
- No sticky or heavy feel.
- Works great as primer or pre-foundation routine.
- Does not oil up the skin or dry out dry skin.
- No sunscreen scent.
- No skin irritations.
- If you have extremely oily skin, this does not dry out into matte finish.
- I'm not sure how this will hold up on people who are extremely active or into sports, I have this guess that the product may slide off a bit? (have to verify this)
- Since the texture is quite "watery", may finish up the tube quickly.
One of the lightest high-spf I've tried to date. The texture is very thin and gets easily absorbed by the skin. The effect is "skin-like", none of the matte finish some sunblock gives.
- Best to use before makeup after skin.
- Give time for the product to be absorbed into the skin before foundation application.
- It is easy to just use a small amount when it comes to sunblock application, keep in mind that the right amount of sunblock for the face is around 1 peso coin (Php currency).
To whom do I recommend this to?
All skin types but sensitive skin may do a patch test just to make sure.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Watsons, Unimart Greenhills, Rustans Supermarket, Robinsons Supermarket, PCX Personal Collection, Landmark. Priced at Php420.00 (approx $9.50)
A small amount applied at the back of my hand.
The liquid texture that is easy to blend when applied.
Before and AfterAs you can see, the before and after photo doesn't show much difference. There is no white cast as well.
Biorè is distributed in the Philippines by Vibelle Distribution, Inc and are available in selected department stores, supermarkets, and retailers in Metro Manila, Cebu, and Cagayan de Oro. For list of outlets and other inquiries, visit our Facebook page at : www.facebook.com/BiorePH or follow us at https://twitter.com/BiorePHL and https://instagram.com/bioreph/
I am very happy with this sunblock no wonder they call it Japan's No. 1 Sunscreen Brand.
What is your lightest sunblock to date?