Happy Thursday AMW Friends!
Do you still remembering seeing the brand iWhite Korea at Watsons? I remember their nose strips and whitening creams! I've been seeing them a lot years ago but it was just recently I've realized something has changed! The packaging!
The new iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita looks more chic in a bluish silver packaging! And I can't help but test this out just because it says: "Deeply hydrates with water-based formula". Who can say NO to water-based formula in this crazy humid weather?
iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita comes in a squeeze-type tube.
iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita says ---
iWhite skincare products are all made in Korea yet formulated specifically to suit the tropical environment. The products are made of high quality and natural ingredients such as Mulberry Extract, Aloe Vera and Panax Ginseng Root Extract which are known to whiten, revitalize and improve skin condition. The products contain Vitamins A, C, E and B5 to lighten skin discoloration, rejuvenate tired skin, slow premature skin aging and prevent skin cell damage. All these natural active ingredients are refined by Bio-Nanotechnology which gives ingredients increased potency in order to effectively take care of your skin.
AMW says ---
- Texture, very lightweight. Works even for the most humid weather condition.
- Refreshes my skin with a slight cooling effect due to its "gel-to-water" type of texture.
- Can help calm redness around the center of my face.
- Hydrates skin without allergic reactions. (Personal experience).
- Easy to work with, works really well as makeup base and can even be used together with your choice of liquid foundation for a more dewy finish.
- Works for ALL skin types.
- Can be used mid-day to retouch dry areas.
- The whitening effect may not be seen immediately.
- No mention for SPF. Not an issue for me because I like to use separate SPF product.
Ultra-hydrating, easy-to-apply, non-greasy and oil-free moisturizer that works for both day and night.
- Apply a thin layer all over your face with circular motion, give a minute or 2 for absorption before you proceed to makeup application.
- On areas around your face that tends to flake, apply more of the product with patting motion.
- If you have extremely dry skin, apply a thick layer (like a mask) at night and wake up with hydrated skin!
- If you have extremely sensitive skin, do a patch test.
Yes! Not a bad product at all! This product reminds me so much of a similar moisturizer from Tony Moly, the texture, scent and effect is almost the same!
To whom do I recommend this to?
All skin types!
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php170.00/tube available at Watsons, Robinsons Supermarkets and Department Stores, Ever Department Stores and Supermarkets, 7-11, Mercury Drugstores and SM Hypermarket nationwide.
IG and Twitter: @iWhiteKorea
The color of this moisturizer is bright blue which is unique because most creams are white.
Upon blending, the texture turns from gel-cream to water-like texture. This makes it easy for the product to gets absorbed into the skin in no time.
As for application, I like to use my clean fingers and apply in circular motion concentrating more of the product at the center of my face where dry patches occur. Even on top of makeup mid-day, I like to apply some of this product with patting motion to "seal in moisture".
I am happy to announce that I've found no allergic reactions so far! And my skin feels and look hydrated the whole day!
Have you tried iWhite Korea products?
Does this product excites you?
Does this product excites you?