Last year, I got the try the Tony Moly BCDationAll Master SPF30 PA++ Air Light Base But Perfect, it won my heart! And just last month, as I was having the usual fun conversation with my favorite S.A. from Lucky Chinatown branch, she highly recommended to me the newest product from BCDation line, the Tony Moly BCDation+. I usually get swayed by "High Recommendations" but surprisingly, I managed to say "No" because I just had too many bases and the weather doesn't call for it!
Thankfully, after shopping, I was able to grab some samples for this newest product. Thankfully, in the GWP that I got, there are 5 sachets of BCDation+ samples so I was able to test it in 5 consecutive days!
This is how the sample looks
Full size looks like this!
|Photo taken from Tony Moly website|
Tony Moly BCDation+ says ---
01 Vanilla Beige
02 Skin Beige
03 Warm Beige
AMW says ---
- Packaging is quite nice (Saw it and hold it several times in store)
- Pump packaging.
- Coverage is build-able. Light to medium.
- Can cover redness and skin concerns. (at an extent)
- Smells great.
- Non-drying. Works even on dry skin.
- Limited shades. The darkest is still a tad bit light on me.
- Very oily users may need to set it with oil-control powder or use oil-control primer.
A medium coverage foundation that looks extremely natural when applied properly. It is lightweight and non-greasy and covers certain skin issues like redness, sallowness and dark spots.
- Best applied with sponge or brush.
- Fingers are okay as long as your fingers are clean.
- For better coverage, apply with patting motion using DRY sponge.
- For natural and light coverage, apply using damp sponge.
- Users with dry skin may apply this on its own without the need to set.
- If the shade you got is too light for you, set with a darker powder.
YES! Looking to get it next when I visit the store again.
To whom do I recommend this to?
All skin types! Works for those who like to use BB Cream but needed MORE coverage.
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php1,148.00 (approx $27.00) available at Tony Moly stores near you.
Twitter and Instagram: @TonyMolyPH
Swatch: Shade 02 Nude Beige
I like to apply using the sponge from Cushion pacts
This type of sponge is best to retain moisture preventing skin from looking dry and flakey.
Before and AfterIt does even out my skin and reduce the look of redness. It also lessen darkness on the undereye area.
Half Face TestThe shade 02 is really light on me, will give 03 a try though in store, it still looks a bit light on me!
But with the glow-from-within lightbulb effect? I'm sold!
So far, I'm glad I was able to try out testers before giving in!
I will definitely go for shade 03 and will use this once the weather gets cooler! Because I'm really into just concealer and setting powder for now!
How do you like Tony Moly BCDation+ on me?