Remember the Cetaphil Skin Commitments I recently shared? Well, I did mentioned to you that I tried their products but after weeks of usage, I'm ready to share my thoughts.
Whenever we talk about gentle cleansers, the brand Cetaphil always comes to mind! I remembered my dermatologist recommended this brand to me after a "pricking session" years ago so this brand was etched in my head to be one of the most safest and gentlest facial cleanser in the market.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Says ---
AMW says ---
- Packaging. Comes in squeeze type tube or pump.
- Comes in different sizes so it is find to try them out without spending too much.
- Multi-purpose. Can be used for regular cleansing for more deep cleansing (used without water).
- Cleanses without leaving the skin dry.
- Can soothe dry and irritated skin.
- Skin feels smooth and soft after use.
- May not work for EVERYONE. Need to do a patch test especially for those with extremely sensitive skin.
- For regular cleansing, apply a pea size amount on palm and add water, lather it on both your hands before gently massaging all over face.
A good cleanser that can be used multiple times a day without stripping off skin's natural oils. Works for all skin types and can be used on body as well.
- If you need deep cleanse, apply the product directly onto skin without water and gently massage on face. Leave it for a couple of minutes before washing off with water.
- For a bit of "exfoliation", after applying Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser on skin, use a damp towel and gently slough off dead skin cells, dirt and grime. Be very gentle!
- Even if a facial wash is gentle enough to be non-drying, always follow with a lotion to seal in moisture. (ex. Cetaphil Lotion)
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Users who need gentle cleanser that hydrates at the same time.
Where to purchase and how much?
You may Visit http://cetaphil.com.ph/
Have you tried Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser?
What's the most gentle facial cleanser brand in the market for you?