Happy Friday! Today, I will be reviewing a Tinted Face Gel from Pixi called H2O Skintint! I didn't know why I didn't pick this up even when it's right in front of me for the past months! I guess, I'm not the tinted moisturizer gal! I've always been into concealer and powder foundation especially during summer!
It was one fine "dry-skin" day that I've decided to test Pixi's H2O Skintint and I realized I've been missing out a lot!
Shade on review: No. 2 Nude
Now, after a couple of trials, I'm finally ready to spill the beans! Who should purchase this product? Does it give the coverage we all want? Does it feel heavy on skin? That will be answered...after the jump!
Pixi H2O Skintint Tinted Face Gel Says ---
|Product description taken from Glamourbox.ph site|
Shades: Nude, Cream and Warm
AMW says ---
- Available in 3 shades! Considering most Tinted Moisturizers come in 1 shade only.
- Feels amazing on skin! I don't feel like I'm wearing anything at all.
- Looks extremely natural and never cakes.
- Can tone down certain redness and darkness. (You may check before and after photos below)
- The gel-like texture makes it airy and cool upon application.
- For a tinted moisturizer, you can actually build a bit of coverage.
- Skin looks glowing after application. Very natural to look at on camera and in person!
- Very sheer finish, not much coverage but can't blame this product (this is a Tinted face gel, not foundation!)
- Does not have much oil-control.
A tinted moisturizer that has better coverage than most tinted moisturizers out there! Gel-like texture that feels like water upon application! Very lightweight yet gives an even, natural and bright skin effect!
- Apply a small amount and gently blend all over for light coverage.
- If you need more coverage, apply with dabbing motion concentrating more on areas that needed more coverage.
- Use brush in application if you have normal and dry skin.
- Apply using a dry sponge for users with oily skin.
- Do not forget to set with powder foundation no matter what skin type you have to keep the tinted moisturizer from moving.
- For oily skin users, set with oil-control powder adding more on areas that tend to oil up like the T-zone.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Users who have normal and dry skin!
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Glamourbox.ph priced at Php1,190.00 (approx $27.00)
As for application, I like to apply a pea size amount on half of my face using my clean fingers and use blend using Purple Tags Oval brush. If you have oily skin, I highly recommend you to use a dry sponge instead of a brush! The sponge will help absorb extra moisture both from the product and from your face!
Before and After
It seems like I'm not wearing ANY Makeup at all but look closely on my before and after photos, the dark undereye circle was reduced also redness from the sides of my nose! If you lean away from the computer, you can see a nice sheen or glow on my cheekbones which definitely doesn't come from WITHIN!
Applied Pixi H2O Skintint Tinted Face Gel All Over!
I was too excited with application and how it looks I didn't do the half face photo anymore and happily applied it all over my face!
I love how naturally glowing and healthy my skin looks!
Please bear in mind that concealer is needed if you have more skin issues that you would like to cover!
Are you currently a tinted moisturizer user? A BB Cream? Or a Foundation user?
Will you give Pixi H2O Skintint a try after seeing this review?