This isn't called the No. 1 Best-seller for nothing! I have been a loyal Shu Uemura and Shiseido Eyelash Curler user for YEARS! Shu Uemura for most clients with curvier eye shape while Shiseido is perfect for those with extremely small eyes!
After trying out Koji Curving Eyelash Curler, I had to include this in my professional kit and purchase another one for myself!
Koji Curving Eyelash Curler Says ---
- Makeup Artist approved Beauty Tool
- Specially made for Asian Eyes.
- Creates a natural looking curled lashes.
- Easy to use.
- Rubber doesn't wear off easily.
- Comes with its own packaging.
AMW says ---
- Comes with its own case.
- Has 2 free rubber replacement.
- Works for most Asian Eyes. Used on clients and myself, the result is great!
- The design is completely different and unique from other Lash curlers I've tried.
- Has longer body and handle so easier to hold.
- Has flat edge metal head making it easier to grasp each lash hair without pinching the lid.
- Lightweight. Easy-to-tote around.
- Gives off naturally curled lashes.
- The rubber pad is soft.
- No need to lift my eyelid using the other hand to prevent the curler from pinching my lids. It grabs almost ALL of my lashes with ease.
- "Curved" eye shape may not appreciate this as much as those with small eyes.
My favorite eyelash curler to date! It works so well on my eye shape!
- It helps to test on eyelash curlers before purchasing them because each individual has unique eye shapes.
- If you tend to "pinch" your eyelid whenever you curl your lashes, lift your eyelid gently using the opposite hand.
- If you own a lot of eyelash curler with a lot of spare rubbers, label them so that you won't get confused.
- Always start curling the lashes starting from the base with 3 step up to the tip.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Asian eyes with short, sparse lashes.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at the ff. stores priced at Php899.75 (approx $20.00) each.
- SM Department Stores
- Retail Lab - Rockwell
- Yhansy - Shangri-la
- Suesh - Megamall . Glorietta . Market-Market . Alabang Town Center
- The Ramp Crossings - Trinoma . Que.Ave . Edsa . Glorietta
- Purebeauty - Glorietta . Trinoma . Alabang Town Center . Serendra . Subic
FB: Dolly Wink Philippines
Koji Curving Eyelash Curler with plastic container.
I wish all lash curler brands will create one.
Comes with 2 extra rubbers.
I like to store my eyelash curler after every use now!
The body is longer than regular lash curlers.
The metal base is flat thus making it easier to grab more lash hairs.
Overall, this is a Holy Grail Eyelash Curler for me to date!