In a blink of an eye, I can't believe it's already August! Time flew by so fast I can't seem to keep track! But one thing I can really keep track off my friends, are the new makeups I purchase on a weekly basis! And of course, with Mr. AMW keeping track of my makeup purchases, at least, I have reasons to tell him --- Request ng readers eh! hahaha
Joking aside. I have been seeing these cute jumbo sticks from Etude House called the Play 101 stick! I originally found them so intriguing when I watched Pony's Youtube videos! And look what I found! A big, jumbo version of the Play 101 sticks!
As much as I always say NO to peach or orange based lip color, I can't seem to say "NO" to peach colored blusher! Out of all the shades available, the shade 12 is calling my name because I can imagine the "summer-look" it can radiant even if I'm staying indoors most of the time.
No 12 is a Coral Peach. The description says, this is a shimmering and lovely coral peach color. As for me, I personally like this because it is a "peach base with a hint of pink"
Etude House Play 101 Stick Says ---
A multi-function color stick for eyes, cheeks and lips that creates color impacts with smooth and sheer finish.
AMW says ---
- Stick, easy to use and take along during travel.
- Twist packaging so no sharpening is needed.
- Cream to powder finish.
- Blends like a dream.
- Pigmentation is good.
- Multi-purpose, can be used as eyeshadow, blush color or lip color.
- Gives a natural glow on cheeks.
- Stays almost the whole day if set properly.
- Could be a bit drying if applied on dry lips.
- Has a bit of a scent when applied on lips.
Easy-to-use multi-purpose makeup product that works for eyes, lips and cheeks! Pigmentation is really good and shade 12 is a flattering shade perfect for MOST Filipinas.
- Best applied with lightly and add as you go on.
- As cheek color, best applied using fingers or foundation brush.
- If you plan to use the same product on cheek, best to use a separate lip brush.
- Use a separate lip conditioner or lipgloss if you plan to apply this on lips. The product may be a bit drying to some.
- For better "blush staying-power", set with a similar blush powder.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Etude House stores priced at Php798.00 (approx $35.00)
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/etudehousephilippines
Swatch: Shade 12 Coral Peach
Apply directly from the stick and blend using clean fingers.
If you have oily skin, feel free to blend using a dry sponge.
Before and After
A very subtle peachy pink shade that gives a bit of glow to the skin.
As I mentioned, the same stick can be used as a lip color! See how gorgeous it looks on lips? A nude peach-pink shade that would look even better for users who have medium to dark complexion!
Have you tried any of the Etude House Play 101 Sticks?
Which particular shade would you purchase?