Who loves facial mist?
Who thinks facial mist are vital in one's beauty regimen?
I used to think these are just "extra" in anyone's beauty routine until the weather gets extremely hot and humid I can't seem to want to put anything on my skin! That's when I rely heavily on Mist to hydrate my skin at the same time, give the nutrients it needs on a daily basis minus the "weight".
And the new Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Treatment Lotion Mist came right on time! When my schedule gets really crazy and all I want is an instant caffeine-fix for the body and GinZing Mist fix for the face!
Origins GinZing Energy-Boosing Treatment Lotion Mist Says ---
This ultra-refreshing, oil-free, treatment lotion mist is packed with energizing coffee beans and panax ginseng—plus, nutrient-rich pomegranate. Just a quick spritz lightly hydrates and rapidly restores radiance, leaving skin looking vibrant for longer. The perfect pick-me-up for skin throughout the day, it helps skin will feel smoother, softer, and more supple. Its innovative pump delivers a fine mist—ideal to use throughout the day, even over makeup
AMW says ---
- Refreshing scent.
- For all skin types.
- Doesn't cause my skin to have breakouts.
- Can relieve skin redness.
- Can hydrate the skin.
- Skin has a nice glow after using it.
- Can actually help makeup look more natural and glowing.
- If applied a bit too much (well, there could be a possibility as the scent and feel is amazing), it may result into a sticky feel.
- Users who have extremely oily skin may find this a bit sticky.
An instant skin-refresher, gives instant hydration and glow.
- Spray a good amount before makeup and 1-2 spritz after makeup for a natural glowing look.
- Users with extremely dry skin cannot rely on this for hydration, use a moisturizer and lock-in-moisture with the GinZing Treatment Lotion Mist.
- Users with Oily Skin must use only a few spritz to prevent the sticky-feel.
- Always store the product standing up, it may leak if not stored properly.
- For travel, transfer the product into a smaller bottle.
- You may store inside the fridge on hot and humid days to refresh the skin with cooling sensation.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Everyone who are lazy to use skincare products. This is the most convenient way.
Works for all skin types but you have to use the right amount.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Origins counter near you priced at Php1,000 (approx $23.00).
Housed in a bright orange bottle making this one of the most simple yet cute packaging for a Face Mist.
I like to use this before makeup application and a little more after.
Do you think Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Treatment Lotion Mist
should be part of your skincare routine?