I have stocks of pasta and sauces in my cupboard for those days where I don't have enough time to cook, guests come over for a surprise visit or days I just feel like lounging in front of the TV eating my favorite pasta dish with the hubby.
If you come into my kitchen several months ago, you'll see all my sauces are mostly from Del Monte, so when I recently saw fellow Lifestyle Bloggers blogging about Contadina, I had to rush to the supermarket and purchase their sauces, which made me feel like I'm cheating on my favorite sauce brand for years!
Little did I know, after reading the Box of Contadina just because my son loves to read labels and boxes, it was a wonderful surprise to learn that Contadina is actually by Del Monte! Now, that's not cheating at all right? #hahaha
So it was even a better surprise when I receive a Holiday Gift package from our friends from Bridges because who can get enough of pasta and sauces especially the holiday season?
And because Mr. AMW loves Pesto, I whipped out a super simple dish using the Contadina PESTO Alla Genovese Sauce.
- A bottle of Contadina Pesto sauce.
- Pepper to taste
- Grilled chicken bresat cut in strips.
- Contadina Olive Oil for that extra smooth and creamy texture
- (Optional) Parmesan Cheese
This recipe takes less than 15 minutes to do especially if you have cooked pasta all-ready in fridge for that in a rush moment.
- Grill chicken breast on the side. Or use leftover chicken dishes.
- Sauteed garlic in a pan and pour in the Contadina Pesto Sauce.
- Once the sauce is boiling, lower fire and pour in pasta. Add salt and pepper to taste if needed.
- Turn off fire, add a good serving of Contadina Olive Oil and sprinkle chicken strips.
- Add Parmesan cheese if needed.
I find this recipe to be one of the easiest to do. You may skip Chicken strips and add shrimps, ham or whatever leftover meat you have! The Pesto sauce tastes really authentic (like those from restaurants) so I'm glad I can easily make one if our cravings call for it.
The exciting part is here! I will be giving away Contadina Holiday Package (Similar to the photo below) to ONE Lucky AMW reader who also loves to cook like I do! Just follow the very simple mechanics below.
- Share this blog post on your Facebook page (Kindly set your FB account to public so I can see your entry)
- Blogpost page: http://www.askmewhats.com/2016/12/amw-gives-contadina-package-contadina.html . Don't forget to tag me @AskMeWhats with the REQUIRED hashtag #AMWxContadinaGiveaway
- You may post as many entries as you want but ONE winner will be picked via random.
- Open to METRO Manila Residents ONLY.
- ONE winner will be picked, announced on my social media accounts and will receive a private message from me on the FB account used.
- Contest starts today ends December 23, 2016.
Goodluck! Happy Cooking!