As we love to post our photos on social media sites, doesn't if feel better to post something and be able to help?
Well, Lady's Choice is doing something unique and wonderful this Holiday season....
In today's modern living, I cannot imagine living every single day without electricity. I mean just an hour of no electricity seems like forever to me especially for a mom with a toddler! But do you know how lucky we are? Because some of our brothers and sisters at Sitio Naubo, has been living without electricity for quite some time. Watch this heart-warming video to see how they make the most of their everyday "simple" living.
It touches my heart to see how kids (some almost the same age as my son) would walk together to school in darkness, hand-in-hand. Seeing the desire of each parent wanting to give the best for their children. I knew in my heart I would love to do the best of my can, to be able to help even in the most simplest way....using my voice...as a Blogger.
The Barangay Lighting Campaign, encourages mommies out their to join the movement by simply sharing your own FAMILY PHOTOS on Facebook. I call all moms to start this campaign because as a mom, you would understand how important it is to have electricity, let alone just a simple "light" in the household to be able to do your daily task --- cooking, dishwashing, laundry, help your kids with homework, and a whole lot more!
1. To qualify for the promotion, one must post on Facebook or Twitter as follows:
- Post a family photo and describe why you’re thankful for being together.
- Tag your friends to invite them to join the cause.
- Use #ThankUTogether and tag @Lady’s Choice Philippines if posting on Facebook.
2. Participants may post starting November 16, 2016 to December 16, 2016.
3. Lady’s Choice will be tracking the posts weekly on Facebook and on Twitter. After 5,000 posts are reached, Lady’s Choice will provide solar lamps to 100 households of Sitio Casili, Brgy San Antonio, Antipolo, Rizal who have been living without electricity.
4. By joining the promo, each participant agrees to the terms & conditions of this activity. Kindly visit www.ladyschoice.com.ph to read full terms and conditions.
Let's all say #ThankUTogether because we are considered very lucky to enjoy comfortable living.
Happy Holidays in advance !