Seriously, I was really scared to test this foundation because it was written all over the tube --- #NeverFail Foundation for OILY SKIN!
But for the sake of review, I actually tried this foundation for a week, wore this under the sun, while driving, while chasing after my son at High Street and all I can say was.... "I am SHOCKED!"
Note from Author: Though I have Normal skin now, the result could be different if weather gets a bit cooler, my skin tends to get "dry" on colder months, this must work really well because it's hot and humid! That said, this is really a perfect summer foundation!
L'Oreal Paris finally brought in the most-awaited, most sought-after and most requested product --- the Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation. This particular foundation if I may have to repeat, is suited for OILY skin, but I'm sure fellow normal/dry skin girls and boys out there would like to hear what I have to say about this particular foundation.
I got the shade 105 Natural Beige as my perfect match!
L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation Says ---
L'Oréal's Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation has an air-light texture with a demi-matte finish. This super gliding mattifying formula has a high water content for maximum comfort that lasts!
- Contains Shine Defy Blotting Spheres that act like blotting paper, instantly absorbing sweat and oil without disturbing color pigments
- Medium coverage
Other shades available locally:
103 Natural Buff, 104 Golden Beige, 105 Natural Beige, 106 Sun Beige, 107 Fresh Beige and 108 Caramel Beige
AMW says ---
- Tube packaging. So easy to dispense the amount of product needed.
- Surprisingly hydrating and non-drying even on user with normal/dry skin.
- Doesn't feel a thing on my face. So lightweight I don't feel like I'm wearing foundation at all, even on hot summer days !
- Nice shade selection. Easy to find my perfect shade match.
- Gives medium to medium high coverage.
- Will enhance "flaking" if you have dry patches.
- A bit difficult to blend if used with dry sponge, fingers or foundation brush.
- You have to work quick in blending to prevent foundation from looking "patchy".
A super nice coverage and finish foundation that works even for daily use (due to its' lightweight feel).
- Best used with wet sponge for easier blending.
- You have to work really fast as this foundation dries and sets pretty quickly.
- If you have normal or dry skin, you can only set areas with a powder that tends to "oil up" and leave the other areas alone as to prevent dry patches.
- If you have oily skin, set with oil-control powder or L'Oreal 16HR Pro Matte Powder, it's the best match!
- Apply with dabbing motion instead of rubbing.
Will I repurchase?
Since this won't probably work as well on colder season, I don't mind recommending this and repurchasing this for others to use.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Normal, combination and oily-skin users!
Where to purchase and how much?
At local L'Oreal counters priced at Php700.00 per tube.
Sealed tube upon purchase.
Swatch: 105 Natural Beige
I like to apply a good amount all over face using my clean fingers. And blend using a wet sponge.
Before and After
Coverage: Undereye, redness from the sides of my nose and around the lip area.
Skin looks more even and matches my neck.
Half Face Test
You can actually see how it can cover a bit of my undereye darkness, I use less concealer with this foundation giving it lesser chance to cake. I also like how my skin looks like "skin" and I don't look like I'm wearing any foundation at all!
Left facing you with Pro-Matte card: AMW wore a layer of 105 Natural Beige.
Right facing you: NO makeup
I will be announcing my IG contest for L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation!
Since I'm in a generous mode, I will also be giving some tubes away during the ROW 101 Summer Pop Up Bazaar, the first 3 readers who JOINED my IG contest will only need to show up on my booth, show me their IG entry and I will be giving them the prize! (First come first serve basis)
What do you think about L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation
after reading this review and seeing photos?