I call Digital Angel Nabi my li'l sis because we became beauty blogging friends and we always kept in touch on what's happening in our lives! We've been talking about Life, Love and of course Beauty! We never actually talked about swapping but we share our likes and dislikes on beauty products and little did we know, we're already doing a swap!
I can't even remember what I swapped for because she added up so much more!!! I couldn't remember the "oooohsss" and "aaahhhsss" I did again! But definitely not porn-like! lol It's more on a kid -sounding OOOOOHHHHSSS and AAAAHHHHSSS!!!! Then it hit me that I'm not a kid, so I shut my mouth and emailed and her can't stop thanking her (and I think she wanted to kill me with all the thank yous...BEAR with me sis! It's your fault! lol)
Here's the package that I got from the Post Office
(they really have to open it and check it! I swear!)
(good thing you hid the drugs quite well Nabi LOL)
What's in the bag?
- 78pcs e/s palette! (yay! I own one now!)
- 4 Milani e/s singles (love love love this, she took time to research the colors I don't have)
- Everyday Minerals foundation (now she's trying to influence me to go back to MMU foundation, I think she's winning)
- L'oreal De-crease (I've been wondering how this works compared to UDPP, I just don't want to purchase as I still have 2 UDPP on stock)
- Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer in Ivory (my COLOR!)
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Blue (love blue liners)
- Maybelline Lip Express Lipstick 'n Liner in One in Rush Blush (upto this moment, i still left it unopen, if it's open I have this bad habit of using new ones! lol)
- Childish clips (that's how she call it, but I love it! I don't care! I'm using it! hahaha)
- And a cute pouch and she put in the kitty memo with a lovely note!
Husband is still screwing back my jaw! LOL I'll be doing swatches as I go through reviews on each of them! If you want to see a certain swatch NOW! Let me know!
Final thoughts ---
I believe swapping is not only swapping about certain products, I honestly believe swapping is also nurturing a new friendship. You tend to get to know the person more, on what that person likes or wants. Swapping makes you want to make sure to give the person something she will appreciate and use! I am glad I am into this beauty blogging world! New friendships do blossom!
Who says making yourself pretty is superficial? I OBJECT!