(Note from Author: Before we start to get excited about the product I will be reviewing today, I would like to let everyone know that this product I am reviewing has already been discontinued. Why do I still need to review this? Just in case, Lancome, if you're reading this...please make this product re-appear to the face of the earth! LOL)
Lancome Aqua Fusion says ---
Infuse your skin with moisture!
Infuse your skin with moisture all day and see it glow with health. This ultra-charged moisture complex delivers 16 skin-essential elements to maintain skin’s ideal moisture level.
Delivers oil-free, water-smooth, fresh moisture.
Askmewhats says ---
- very light
- no heavy greasy film left on the skin
- smells HEAVENLY
- I didn't have to re-apply, my face is moisturized all day long
- has a wonderful sensation, I had really dry skin due to some allergies, applied it on and felt a huge relief
- very nice packaging, so pretty
- not available here in the Philippines (not sure about other countries)
Since I finished up my Clinique's DDML, I didn't have the chance to repurchase, since I got a couple of samples for moisturizers, I am starting to try on the ones I got from press kits or events or gifts from friends. I was having a super bad case of dryness at one point of time, so I've given Lancome Aqua Fusion a try, expecting to wash my face ASAP, I was surprised how smooth it goes onto my skin and how relieving it is on my dryness. I woke up with smooth and soft skin and I can't get over how good it smells! Therapeutic for me! :)
- great for dry or even combination skin
- apply more on dry areas and slowly spread it with your fingers on areas that are oily
- a little goes a long way
- use a spatula rather than dipping your fingers, for hygienic purposes
I'd love to!!! But any moisturizer equivalent to this is good enough
Where can you purchase and how much?
Sad to say, I went to Lancome Boutique at Greenbelt 5, asked about this and I was told it was discontinued. WHY??? :( :( :( So if you have this in your country, you can check them out :)
Photos to share
Very light gel-like texture
in a super pretty packaging
that makes me smile
everytime I use it
Have you got samples or even tested on this?
How'd you like it?
Do you think it's worth discontinuing this product?
I have a feeling it's quite similar to
Clinique's Moisture Surge Extended Skin Relief
but this is creamier in texture (IMO)